Havoc-OS 4.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
Many useful features that provide a smooth premium experience.
Just flash and enjoy...
Founder & Lead Developer:
DevOPS & Scaling:
If you like our work and would like to support this project then please consider donating.
UPI: [email protected]
Maintainer PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/ChanduDyavanapelli
About Us: https://havoc-os.com
Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/havocofficial
Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/Havoc_OS
Code Review: https://review.havoc-os.com
1. Download Havoc-OS Fastboot ROMinstaller ( These zip inciude both payload_dumper and fastboot_installer ) and extract zip in pc
2. Copy the playload.bin file from Rom.zip file to payload_dumper >> payload_input folder
3. Now Run payload_dumper.exe
4. Wait for extractions
5. After extracting completes, go to payload_output folder and copy all the images files to the fastboot_installer folder
6. Now connect your device to pc
7. Reboot your device into fastboot mode
8. Now Run ROMinstaller.exe
9. It's reboot your device into fastbootd mode
10. Wait for all images flashing completes
11. Now select recovery mode
12. Do factory reset your device ( Not required if updating rom )
13. If you want to use magisk then adb sideload < Zip Name>.zip via adb sideload ( optional )
14. Reboot to System.
Pixel Experience (https://github.com/PixelExperience)
And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.
Rom Source: https://github.com/Havoc-OS
Device Source: https://github.com/Havoc-OS-OnePlus-8-Series
Chandu, SKULSHADY (Anushek Prasal)
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP
Current Stable Version: 4.13
Stable Release Date: 2021-02-02
Last Updated 2022-02-01