We are very excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Ruby, based on Android 11.
On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.
Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.
* QuicksilveR kernel V2.5 included
* Android 11 firmware required
* Encryption is enabled by default
Dev (unofficial) build features on top of AOSPA
- SafetyNet passing out-of-the-box without spoofing device/fingerprint
- Optimizations from ProtonAOSP
- Adaptive screenshot sound
- Lockscreen smart space (weather, alarm)
- Battery light toggle, reset stats
- Reduced logging overhead
- 2-button (pie) gesture navigation
- Redesigned Quick Settings
- Quick Settings quick pulldown
- Custom ringer vibration patterns
- USB tethering QS tile
- Per-app cutout force fullscreen
- Nav bar layout inversion toggle
- Statusbar network activity indicators
- Kill app button in recent apps long press menu
- More accent colors and launcher grid sizes
- Misc bug fixes and performance improvements
- Mi sound enhancer
- Clear speaker
- LCD features (CABC and HBM)
- Vibration strength control
- KCAL display color calibration
- MiuiCamera included
- You tell me!
Firmware requirements (minimum)
Ginkgo | Willow
Get the latest Redmi Note 8/8T (unified) build - Ruby 1 Dev Download
DFE (encryption disabler)
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe data if coming from another ROM
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache
- Flash required firmware zip
- Flash PA zip package (gapps is included)
- (optional) Flash DFE to disable userdata encryption
- (optional) Flash Magisk for root acess
- Format data if encrypted
- Reboot & enjoy PA goodness
Paranoid Android Twitter
Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)
Paranoid Android Redmi Note 8/8T Community (Telegram)
Being unofficial builds, report bugs only in the device-specific telegram group, not in the main group.
Donate to me via UPI if you like my work! [email protected]
Donate to AOSPA https://www.paypal.me/aospa
Help us improve PA by submitting detailed bug reports with logs. Learn how to take logs here.
ROM sources: https://github.com/AOSPA/
Forked ROM sources: https://github.com/pa-gr/
Kernel source (QuicksilveR): https://github.com/ghostrider-reborn/android_kernel_xiaomi_ginkgo/tree/11.0
Cheers and #StayParanoid!