[ROM][11.0][Perseus][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience [AOSP/CAF][2021/11/25]

Search This thread

paulo boë

Dec 30, 2015
Enschede
Huawei Nexus 6P
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
After a year I decided to fix my old Mix 3 and I just got my new screen installed today. Now i tried to flash the latest TWRP. I rebooted to apply the new TWRP. But now i cant see anything. It does connect cus on my laptop i get a "What do you want to do with MIX 3." And then when I go to fastboot and i try to run fastboot commands the screen goes black and in the top right there is a message that says "Press any key to shutdown"
In Powershell it gives this error:

PS C:\Users\Pboe4\Desktop\Mi Mix 3\Minimal ADB and Fastboot> ./fastboot devices
???????????? fastboot
PS C:\Users\Pboe4\Desktop\Mi Mix 3\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>

Can anyone help me?

Last edited:

sergej_7

May 22, 2012
After a year I decided to fix my old Mix 3 and I just got my new screen installed today. Now i tried to flash the latest TWRP. I rebooted to apply the new TWRP. But now i cant see anything. It does connect cus on my laptop i get a "What do you want to do with MIX 3." And then when I go to fastboot and i try to run fastboot commands the screen goes black and in the top right there is a message that says "Press any key to shutdown"
In Powershell it gives this error:

PS C:\Users\Pboe4\Desktop\Mi Mix 3\Minimal ADB and Fastboot> ./fastboot devices
???????????? fastboot
PS C:\Users\Pboe4\Desktop\Mi Mix 3\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>

Can anyone help me?
maybe reflashing stock and then flashing twrp can fix your issue. I have seen press any key to shutdown message only on curtana If I remember it right flashing Stock and then flashing twrp again Fixed it and don't lock the bootloader If you are not sure

Reactions: paulo boë

paulo boë

Dec 30, 2015
Enschede
Huawei Nexus 6P
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
maybe reflashing stock and then flashing twrp can fix your issue. I have seen press any key to shutdown message only on curtana If I remember it right flashing Stock and then flashing twrp again Fixed it and don't lock the bootloader If you are not sure
Okay so after struggling for some time i got the lastest chinese rom up and running. Thing is, twrp is gone. And since i still cant access the fastboot i cant flash twrp again. I also didn't root the rom. Soooo. Any idea's about that?

Edit:

I fixed it. Dug around on xda a bit and found out that it had something to do with usb 3.0 ports. Soooo i used i usb hub and BAM the fastboot commands are working

Last edited:
Reactions: sergej_7

illballer

Apr 15, 2021
I am also stuck in a bootloop after flashing.

It simply does not work for me....

here is what I did step by step:

1. Fastboot - install twrp-3.5.2_9-0-perseus.img
via CMD
fastboot flash recovery C:\Users\iBuri\Desktop\mi_mix3\twrp-3.5.2_9-0-perseus.img

2. Boot int TWRP

3. Wipe -> 1. Factory Reset -> 2. Format Data -> 3. Advanced Wipe (cache, system, vendor, data)

4. ADB-Sideload fw_perseus_miui_MIMIX3_V12.0.3.0.QEECNXM_b96755549d_10.0.zip

5. Wipe -> 1. Factory Reset -> 2. Format Data -> 3. Advanced Wipe (cache, system, vendor, data)

6. ADB-Sideload PixelExperience_perseus-11.0-20210408-0751-UNOFFICIAL.zip

7. ADB-Sideload Magisk-v22.1.zip

----> bootloop... Any help appreciated...

sergej_7

May 22, 2012
I am also stuck in a bootloop after flashing.

It simply does not work for me....

here is what I did step by step:

1. Fastboot - install twrp-3.5.2_9-0-perseus.img
via CMD
fastboot flash recovery C:\Users\iBuri\Desktop\mi_mix3\twrp-3.5.2_9-0-perseus.img

2. Boot int TWRP

3. Wipe -> 1. Factory Reset -> 2. Format Data -> 3. Advanced Wipe (cache, system, vendor, data)

4. ADB-Sideload fw_perseus_miui_MIMIX3_V12.0.3.0.QEECNXM_b96755549d_10.0.zip

5. Wipe -> 1. Factory Reset -> 2. Format Data -> 3. Advanced Wipe (cache, system, vendor, data)

6. ADB-Sideload PixelExperience_perseus-11.0-20210408-0751-UNOFFICIAL.zip

7. ADB-Sideload Magisk-v22.1.zip

----> bootloop... Any help appreciated...
try to format data again as last step and skip step 5 it's Not necessary, you can flash Firmware Rom and magisk in one step

illballer

Apr 15, 2021
as last step and skip
Thank you for the suggestion, I managed to get it working by re-downloading the Stock MIUI 12.0.3 from xiaomi.eu (xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix3_V12.0.3.0.QEECNXM_v12-10.zip) + twrp-3.4.0-10-perseus-mauronofrio.img instead of the stock one.

Now it is up and running which brings me to the next big THANK you. The ROM is excellent!

Reactions: sergej_7

alautz83

Oct 16, 2010
Great ROM. Everything is working flawlessly but i'm having trouble with NFC. When using my country transport card, the app force closes after trying to read the card. Any suggestions? This happens on every PE roms I tried.

lumina17

Feb 9, 2009
Very good rom. very stable. the only issue i have is GPS is really hard to lock. any one have same issue?

Top Liked Posts