[ROM][11.0][Perseus][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience [AOSP/CAF][2021/11/25]

Search This thread

Jaitsu

yeah all working. for safetynet ctsprofile to pass use latest redfin a11 fingerprint from magiskhide props config module unfortunately google broke it and this workaround fixes it.

Thanks for this, was wondering about that when cts started failing again on me and the usual fixes weren't working.

Edit: tested and working, thanks! (for others unaware, redfin a11 = Google Pixel 5, Android 11 fingerprint.) Also of note to others, the XPrivacyLua fix I think I mentioned earlier in the thread is no longer necessary, and actually apparently breaks GPay itself now even if snet is otherwise passing, so disable that if you're using it. I've now got everything back up and working.

Last edited:
Reactions: sergej_7

geecko

Dec 27, 2010
Brussels
I still have massive battery drain issue with this ROM. My phone lasts for maybe 4 hours before I need to charge it. How come? Running the latest build.

sergej_7

May 22, 2012
disable accidental wakeup if enabled.

also i would need to know what is causing drain on your side exactly Betterbatterystats, Franco Kernel Manager and batteryguru can give such information.

If you are familiar with tasker try out my tasker power saver mode project I linked on 3rd post. on our device keeping bluetooth on while disconnected and screen is off causes more drain than on other devices because there are more wakelocks triggered. i spend some time analyzing bluetooth drain and ended up using my tasker power saver mode project as best method to get rid of that bluetooth extra drain.

Reactions: Jaitsu
disable accidental wakeup if enabled.

also i would need to know what is causing drain on your side exactly Betterbatterystats, Franco Kernel Manager and batteryguru can give such information.

If you are familiar with tasker try out my tasker power saver mode project I linked on 3rd post. on our device keeping bluetooth on while disconnected and screen is off causes more drain than on other devices because there are more wakelocks triggered. i spend some time analyzing bluetooth drain and ended up using my tasker power saver mode project as best method to get rid of that bluetooth extra drain.
I have disable accidental wakeup and I have restrict some apps that they were draining battery and now with 4g,wifi and Bluetooth always get almost 4.5h sot,1.5days use until I recharge it and that without going under 20%.
The rom rocks man keep up the good work.any update for the December security patch?and have you I future plan to go at A12?

sergej_7

May 22, 2012
I have disable accidental wakeup and I have restrict some apps that they were draining battery and now with 4g,wifi and Bluetooth always get almost 4.5h sot,1.5days use until I recharge it and that without going under 20%.
The rom rocks man keep up the good work.any update for the December security patch?and have you I future plan to go at A12?
yeah sot of 4.5h to 5.5h seems to be maximum for me. i have optimized the tasker script further with now optional battery saver switch. if you dont want to get small delay in messages from WhatsApp then the newest version of tasker script will only disable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi it not used when screen is off.

For A12 i'm still waiting for device trees from official roms like from arrowos or lineageos. devs are working hard on unofficial builds and that progress will sure lead to official device trees in a few weeks/months. until then i'll focus keeping a11 as perfect as I can 😁 maybe i'll spend some more time on these bluetooth wakelocks when i have time to fix it source side rather then with workarounds by disabling Bluetooth and wifi completely when screen is off and both are disconnected.

yeah sot of 4.5h to 5.5h seems to be maximum for me. i have optimized the tasker script further with now optional battery saver switch. if you dont want to get small delay in messages from WhatsApp then the newest version of tasker script will only disable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi it not used when screen is off.

For A12 i'm still waiting for device trees from official roms like from arrowos or lineageos. devs are working hard on unofficial builds and that progress will sure lead to official device trees in a few weeks/months. until then i'll focus keeping a11 as perfect as I can 😁 maybe i'll spend some more time on these bluetooth wakelocks when i have time to fix it source side rather then with workarounds by disabling Bluetooth and wifi completely when screen is off and both are disconnected.
I understand about the device trees and for me it's the best you can do.thanks again for your work on mi mix 3.

geecko

Dec 27, 2010
Brussels
maybe i'll spend some more time on these bluetooth wakelocks when i have time to fix it source side rather then with workarounds by disabling Bluetooth and wifi completely when screen is off and both are disconnected.
That would be great, thank you. Right now I have the choice between using a GSI (but anything based on phh will have NFC broken for me) or your PE Rom, which has these battery issues.

I use bluetooth and Wi-Fi constantly, even with screen off - so your Tasker settings can't help me.

Last edited:

sergej_7

May 22, 2012
That would be great, thank you. Right now I have the choice between using a GSI (but anything based on phh will have NFC broken for me) or your PE Rom, which has these batter issues.

I use bluetooth and Wi-Fi constantly, even with screen off - so your Tasker settings can't help me.

TL;DR

if you use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth while display is off then there will be no abnormal battery drain present. The only thing I would recommend is to disable accidental wakeup because it will reduce SOT by keeping the device from entering deep sleep.

Long explanation:

The battery drain becomes abnormal from my findings when Bluetooth is enabled display is off and no Bluetooth device is connected. Then there are some - in my opinion unusal - bluetooth wakelocks triggered which break deep sleep continously but not completely which leads to slightly higher idle drain then i'm used to from other devices like daisy, lavender or sweet. The impact of these triggered bluetooth wakelocks on SOT is probably minimal and from my findings this problem could be present in every A11 custom rom.

In your case if you use both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth while screen is off my tasker script wouldnt even run because it's designed to only disable Bluetooth or Wi-Fi if there is no device or router connection detected.
Thats what happens exactly for me most of the time because i'm constantly connected to Wi-Fi at home and also connected to Bluetooth Headset when at home. When I'm disconnected from Bluetooth Headset and the screen is off Bluetooth will be disabled until screen is turned on again. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi scanning is always disabled when screen is turned off to reduce idle drain.

The impact on SOT with my tasker tweak is probably minimal but in theory idle drain should be reduced this way.

TL;DR

if you use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth while display is off then there will be no abnormal battery drain present. The only thing I would recommend is to disable accidental wakeup because it will reduce SOT by keeping the device from entering deep sleep.

Long explanation:

The battery drain becomes abnormal from my findings when Bluetooth is enabled display is off and no Bluetooth device is connected. Then there are some - in my opinion unusal - bluetooth wakelocks triggered which break deep sleep continously but not completely which leads to slightly higher idle drain then i'm used to from other devices like daisy, lavender or sweet. The impact of these triggered bluetooth wakelocks on SOT is probably minimal and from my findings this problem could be present in every A11 custom rom.

In your case if you use both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth while screen is off my tasker script wouldnt even run because it's designed to only disable Bluetooth or Wi-Fi if there is no device or router connection detected.
Thats what happens exactly for me most of the time because i'm constantly connected to Wi-Fi at home and also connected to Bluetooth Headset when at home. When I'm disconnected from Bluetooth Headset and the screen is off Bluetooth will be disabled until screen is turned on again. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi scanning is always disabled when screen is turned off to reduce idle drain.

The impact on SOT with my tasker tweak is probably minimal but in theory idle drain should be reduced this way.
Hello my friend and happy new year.is there any update for your rom?

IntangibleW

Feb 9, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to pass Safetynet? I’m running magisk 24.1 with the module Universal Safetynet Fix enabled

Jaitsu

Can anyone tell me how to pass Safetynet? I’m running magisk 24.1 with the module Universal Safetynet Fix enabled
Use that module, hide (rename) the Magisk app, enable Zygisk, enable "Enforce Deny List", and add Google Play Services (com.google.android.gms I think) to the deny list - when searching for it to add it, you may need to use the drop-down in the top right and enable "System apps" to make it show up. You might also need the MagiskHide Props Config module set to the Google Pixel 5, Android 11 fingerprint.

Top Liked Posts