• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][Perseus][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience Plus [AOSP/CAF][2021/10/24]

Search This thread

illballer

Apr 15, 2021
Hi Sergej,

I am using your ROM as a daily driver for about a month now. So far I had no crashes and it is very stable. Thank you again for that.

I noticed one bug and hope you have an Idea how to fix it. When I connect Bluetooth audio (tried several devices) the sound keeps cutting out in intervals of 5 seconds for about 1 second. The connection is not lost or anything it just cuts out and then continues.

When I restart the device it usually temporary fixes the problem but it returns after a while. I noticed that I can reproduce it more reliably in combination with launching Google Maps.

Let me know if you need any log data / additional Info.

Thanks again for your effort and all the best to you.

sergej_7

May 22, 2012
hi illballer, can you please provide a logcat. I currently dont have much time to update the rom maybe just syncing repos could fix the bug you found. as soon as I have time I will update the rom again to latest changes.

illballer

Apr 15, 2021
hi illballer, can you please provide a logcat. I currently dont have much time to update the rom maybe just syncing repos could fix the bug you found. as soon as I have time I will update the rom again to latest changes.
Hi Sergej,

thank you for your response and the message. I will learn how to export a logcat via the turorial provided here @ XDA and send it to you asap.

It is just a minor thing - I can listen to CD´s while driving and using Navigation and restarting the Phone only takes a few seconds.

arasgym

Apr 7, 2014
Hi guys,

I followed every single method from this thread, but no matter what I do, I get a bootloop.
I have a Mi Mix 3 global device and I can run stock firmware miui_MIMIX3_V12.0.4.0.QEECNXM and 3.4.0/3.5.2 twrp with no issues, but any custom rom I tried gives me a "MIX" welcome screen with an infinite reboot.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

elbello

Nov 8, 2006
NYC
Great ROM, been using it for months now. I do have a problem with Wear OS, it will not pair with my watch. My tablet does it flawlessly, but with my phone and this rom, it just stays trying to connect even though it did see the watch.

Any ideas???

sergej_7

May 22, 2012
New Update released with June Security Patch and all trees synced to include latest changes from PixelExperience and ArrowOS. Dirty flashing worked for me.

Changelog 2021/07/08:
- Changes in BoardConfig.mk
Code:
BUILD_BROKEN_DUP_RULES := true
BUILD_BROKEN_USES_BUILD_COPY_HEADERS := true
BUILD_BROKEN_PREBUILT_ELF_FILES := true
BUILD_BROKEN_ELF_PREBUILT_PRODUCT_COPY_FILES := true
- Sync android_hardware_qcom_media from ArrowOS
- Revert: Switch to Pixel's thermal 2.0 service
- Revert: Add Pixel Tips
- Updated GCam Port by Parrot043 (Version: MGC 8.2.300 Parrot043 V6, Telegram Group)
- Sync ArrowOS trees
- Sync PixelExperience trees (June Security Patch)
- Revert: Revert sdm845-common: Remove prebuilt libplatformconfig
- Revert: sdm845-common: Add missing blobs manually
Code:
proprietary/vendor/lib/libmm-omxcore.so
proprietary/vendor/lib/libOmxCore.so
proprietary/vendor/lib/libOmxVdec.so
proprietary/vendor/lib/libOmxVenc.so
proprietary/vendor/lib/[email protected]
proprietary/vendor/lib64/libmm-omxcore.so
proprietary/vendor/lib64/libOmxCore.so
proprietary/vendor/lib64/libOmxVdec.so
proprietary/vendor/lib64/libOmxVenc.so

Last edited:

sergej_7

May 22, 2012
Hi Sergej,

thank you for your response and the message. I will learn how to export a logcat via the turorial provided here @ XDA and send it to you asap.

It is just a minor thing - I can listen to CD´s while driving and using Navigation and restarting the Phone only takes a few seconds.
can you please check if problem is fixed after update. thank you :)

Jaitsu

Just to note, for folks suddenly running into SafetyNet failing to pass ctsProfile - it's not the ROM, SafetyNet updated (so this probably affects just about everyone).

To fix it, you'll need LSposed (currently I don't think EdXposed passes SafetyNet at all, and they don't seem keen on focusing on that as an issue) and the XPrivacyLua module. Make sure the module is enabled, and you unhide system apps and check "Google Play services" to allow XPrivacyLua to hook it, then in XPrivacyLua, also check Google Play services, and make sure you click the drop down and only check "Use tracking" (instead of all of them like I did to begin with which kinda broke everything). Reboot, clear Google Play Services's data from your settings apps list, reboot again, and you should be passing SafetyNet now.

Jaitsu

I'm experiencing issues with receiving phone calls... Sometimes the calls just go straight to voicemail, and no notification of missed calls. Signal is good and text messages work.
Anybody experiencing this? Could be carrier related?

Perhaps. I haven't had that issue at all - I don't get/make phone calls all that often, but as far as I know I've gotten a normal ring for every call.

SolderFish

Jan 14, 2013
I'm experiencing issues with receiving phone calls... Sometimes the calls just go straight to voicemail, and no notification of missed calls. Signal is good and text messages work.
Anybody experiencing this? Could be carrier related?
I was having a similar issue with my MIUI OS on T-Mobile until I manually enabled VoLTE.
I'd suggest giving that a try.

I'm not currently on this ROM but if there is an option for VoLTE in sim or network settings make sure it is enabled.

The dial code on MIUI was *#*#86583#*#* to allow VoLTE even if the phone could not detect carrier support.

I was having a similar issue with my MIUI OS on T-Mobile until I manually enabled VoLTE.
I'd suggest giving that a try.

I'm not currently on this ROM but if there is an option for VoLTE in sim or network settings make sure it is enabled.

The dial code on MIUI was *#*#86583#*#* to allow VoLTE even if the phone could not detect carrier support.
VoLTE is enabled.
As far as I know this has only happened twice. Both the same day, my best guess is that there was an issue with the network at the time...

Another problem I have noticed is the sound quality during calls. People can barely hear me and the surrounding noise over. This happens on all networks (WiFi, 3g, 4g)

Thinking the next step would be to just reset or do a clean flash...

sergej_7

May 22, 2012
EDIT
Current build has color gamut problem, will try to fix it. I suggest using old build of 2021/07/08 instead:

New Update released with October Security Patch and all trees synced to include latest changes from PixelExperience and ArrowOS. Dirty flashing worked for me.

How to fix Night Mode Color Temperature:
adb shell settings put secure night_display_color_temperature 3339

Changelog 2021/10/08 (2):
- Revert sdm845-common: Update display and adreno blobs to OnePlus6 R
- Revert sdm845-common: Update display and adreno blobs to OnePlus6 R

Changelog 2021/10/08 (1):
- Sync ArrowOS trees
- Sync PixelExperience trees (October Security Patch)
- Updated GCam Port by Parrot043 (Version: MGC 8.2.300 Parrot043 V8.1, Telegram Group)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts