• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.0][Poco X2/Redmi K30][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/07/18]

Search This thread

bythelaw

Aug 1, 2015
Hey, can you tell me the order flashing, rooting, decrypting my phone with PE plus rom? I'm facing weird Ui stutters and lags and weird loading screens. Please help?

Edit : I flashed alright, got it running smooth, had to format data that's all

Last edited:

Jan_Mogh

Oct 19, 2020
Hi, this is my first time here and I'm sorry for my English, it's very bad. I will try to explain my problem and I hope someone can help me.
My phone is Redmi k30 (China). I read that the Pixel Experience for this phone can be installed on custom firmware only. I downloaded a custom firmware and installed it (but it didn't work on my phone, I don't know why ). Then I installed Pixel Experience, it was installed without any problems.
Perhaps, I have done something wrong, because when I open the camera app, the phone either freezes or restarts.
I have no experience in such things, I did it for the first time.
I would really like to solve the problem with freezing and rebooting, because I really liked the Pixel Experience, and I want to continue using it.
Please, if someone understood my "wonderful" English and if someone knows how to solve this problem, help me!

akash pinnaka

May 30, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X2
can someone please help me . I installed PE + for the first time today using twrp and later I saw there was a update (october ) i click install and then installed as mentioned in twrp and now my phone is stuck in bootloop. I can go to twrp but I cannot see my device in adb to reinstall a rom .Kindly someone help me regarding this matter ...

sircodeking

Aug 1, 2020
If you are unable to flash PE rim
SOLUTION: 1)download resmi k30 miui eu stable rom
2)go to l.r team recovery
3)format data
4)reboot to recovery
5)flash miui 12 eu rom
6)Reboot to system
7)let miui rom open
8)go back to l.r team recovery
9)format data
10)reboot to recovery
11)flash latest pixel experience rom
12)Reboot to system
13)Enjoy

Sivakanthsharma

Jan 31, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X2
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, can someone guide me?

When I flash magisk, the phone remains stuck at the boot screen. I've tried waiting for 10 minutes. I don't flash it with the ROM, but after a reboot. But it still bugs out. What should i do?

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

technoatul10

Dec 20, 2015
Turning on Hi-Fi under mi sound enhancement under sounds is making media play through the phone speaker, even though I have earphones connected.
Known bug .

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, can someone guide me?

When I flash magisk, the phone remains stuck at the boot screen. I've tried waiting for 10 minutes. I don't flash it with the ROM, but after a reboot. But it still bugs out. What should i do?
Flash patched boot.img and then install apk . Search google for how to flash one

John 55

Nov 16, 2016
Installation issue

I have tried to install pixel experience ROM using TWRP. I am on Miui 11 on poco x2. I have tried the advanced wipe option and flashed the rom zip file. But it is going under bootloop. How to solve this issue?

Poco x2 after OTA update 12.0.2.0 my Airtel sim not showing it always says insert sim I change the slot reboot but not working I have insert another Airtel sim it work again but my sim not working I insert my sim to another device it work again help me someone

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-27-20-04-08-147_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-27-20-04-08-147_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_20201027_153301.jpg
    IMG_20201027_153301.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 179

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord

Kummathi

Nov 7, 2020
[/Q kiUOTE]
There are some issues while using earphones like unnecessarily pausing and the thing which is used to change camera separation like pill and separated is very good but after September update it was gone and after October update earphones issue with also major bugs . Also there is some phone lagging issue when battery comes to below 5%. so please I'm requesting you to do same as my request for next update.
Thanking you
Poco x2 user

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How do I do that? Pls help
    Here, https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/phoenixin/stable/V12.1.5.0.RGHINXM/

Open the link, scroll down and download "flashable firmware" from the website.

Then wipe all partions like data, dalvik etc.(Don't wipe internal storage) in recovery.

Then flash the firmware zip file in recovery and after that flash the ROM and then format data. Reboot.

*Note: First boot can take upto 5 minutes. But if this doesn't work too. I have one final workaround for you. Just let me know if this works or not and if doesn't, I'll tell you the final workaround I have.*
    Please give me solution for charging speed.Charging speed is very slow & taking more than 1:50 hours.Previously I was on EU based MIUI 12.5.1.0 rom.Note:I did't flash any farmware.
    T
    Here, https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/phoenixin/stable/V12.1.5.0.RGHINXM/

Then wipe all partions like data, dalvik etc.(Don't wipe internal storage) in recovery.

Then flash the firmware zip file in recovery and after that flash the ROM and then format data. Reboot.

*Note: First boot can take upto 5 minutes. But if this doesn't work too. I have one final workaround for you. Just let me know if this works or not and if doesn't, I'll tell you the final workaround I have.*

Thank you sir. Thank u thank u thank u sir. Now my phone works perfectly. Thanx sir..... ❤️❤️❤️
    Ok sir. Thnx for guidance. Which rom is best for poco x2 in gaming, battery, daily usage/performance, and stock google os?
    For Gaming - Corvus OS
    For Battery Backup - Pixel Experience/ PE Plus/ Arrow OS
    For daily/performance and customisation - Evolution X/ Havoc OS.

EvoX, Corvus and Havoc are less stable than PE but, I personally think EvoX is nice overall. Battery backup is a little less but you can flash a custom kernel to fix that l, but for gaming Redcliff is one of the best kernels.

Conclusion: Use EvoX or Corvus if you're too much into gaming or use Arrow OS or PE/PE Plus for stability and good battery backup.
    For Gaming - Corvus OS
    For Battery Backup - Pixel Experience/ PE Plus/ Arrow OS
    For daily/performance and customisation - Evolution X/ Havoc OS.

EvoX, Corvus and Havoc are less stable than PE but, I personally think EvoX is nice overall. Battery backup is a little less but you can flash a custom kernel to fix that l, but for gaming Redcliff is one of the best kernels.

Conclusion: Use EvoX or Corvus if you're too much into gaming or use Arrow OS or PE/PE Plus for stability and good battery backup.
    Ok. Thank u sir...

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Poco X2/Redmi K30 [phoenix]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco X2/Redmi K30 variants.​

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.
    • Flash Android 11 firmware of your respective device i.e ( phoenix or phoenixin ) for widevine L1 certification.
    Firmware Link

Installation:

Boot to Recovery
    Flash ROM Package
    Format Data
    Reboot to Recovery
    Install Magisk if you (Optional)​
    Important notes:

• Formatting data is a must if coming from MIUI.​

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience OFFICIAL, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X2

Contributors
    @SreekanthPalakurthi
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2021-07-18

Created 2020-08-20
    Last Updated 2021-07-18
    New Build is out. And we are now official.

Changelog:
    - Initial Official Release.
    - And a lot more.

Download links updated in OP.
    Plus Version

Changelog :-
    - Initial Official Release.
    New Update is Rekeased, Both Normal and Plus Edition.
    Download links updated in O.P.

Changelog:
    • Builds now use custom vendor so clean flash is necessary.
    • Changed to my own (StormBreaker Kernel)
    • Selinux is now enforcing and build type is user.
    • ANX Camera is included in build (thanks to @sarveshrulz and @XeonAX)
    • FPC Fingerprint ghost touch issue has been fixed.
    • Using Pixel Thermal HAL.
    • Kernel Upstreamed to 4.14.181.
    • Added support for SLMK.
    • Firmware is now included in ROM so you won't have to flash any firmware manually.

Notes:
    • Format data is necessary when updating for this build.
    • This rom requires some kernel changes for its thermal configs to work so flash custom kernels at your own risk.
    • Face Unlock is still here.
    * * * Thread Cleaned * * *

This is a development thread and comments posted here MUST directly relate to the development of THIS Rom, not anyone;s opinion on who, what, why, when, and where someone should dev or build for a device they don't have.

The above is off-topic as indicated in Forum Rules: 15. Keep threads / posts on-topic , and won't be tolerated, like disregarding warning s and edits from Moderation staff. If the off-topic, and the ignoring of Moderation warnings continue, the accounts associated with the violations will be reviewed for restriction or removal.

Off-topic, and other comments that violate the rules will be deleted.

If you have a topic you'd like to discuss, please start a thread in the DISCUSSION/GENERAL section.

Those commenting that Xda is going "downhill" are usually they ones posting off-topic, insults, violating the rules, and ignoring Moderator warnings; weird huh?

tl;dr
    -keep all comment related to THIS Rom
    -please follow the rules
    -don't complain about the forum when you're the one making things difficult
    -repeat violators will have their accounts reviewed