The rom seems pretty good so far. I like how it seems to have much better battery life than MIUI. But it's missing a few features from MIUI that I was hoping you could add. Mainly, the ability to toggle SIM cards on/off.
It would be pretty great if we could get that. Thanks
New Update is Rekeased, Both Normal and Plus Edition.
Download links updated in O.P.
• Builds now use custom vendor so clean flash is necessary.
• Changed to my own (StormBreaker Kernel)
• Selinux is now enforcing and build type is user.
• ANX Camera is included in build (thanks to @sarveshrulz and @XeonAX)
• FPC Fingerprint ghost touch issue has been fixed.
• Using Pixel Thermal HAL.
• Kernel Upstreamed to 4.14.181.
• Added support for SLMK.
• Firmware is now included in ROM so you won't have to flash any firmware manually.
• Format data is necessary when updating for this build.
• This rom requires some kernel changes for its thermal configs to work so flash custom kernels at your own risk.
• Face Unlock is still here.
This is a development thread and comments posted here MUST directly relate to the development of THIS Rom, not anyone;s opinion on who, what, why, when, and where someone should dev or build for a device they don't have.
The above is off-topic as indicated in Forum Rules: 15. Keep threads / posts on-topic , and won't be tolerated, like disregarding warning s and edits from Moderation staff. If the off-topic, and the ignoring of Moderation warnings continue, the accounts associated with the violations will be reviewed for restriction or removal.
Off-topic, and other comments that violate the rules will be deleted.
If you have a topic you'd like to discuss, please start a thread in the DISCUSSION/GENERAL section.
Those commenting that Xda is going "downhill" are usually they ones posting off-topic, insults, violating the rules, and ignoring Moderator warnings; weird huh?
-keep all comment related to THIS Rom
-please follow the rules
-don't complain about the forum when you're the one making things difficult
-repeat violators will have their accounts reviewed