[ROM][11.0][Poco X2/Redmi K30][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/12/17]

Search This thread

wevsty

Nov 9, 2020
The K30 Recovery available on the PixelExperience website I tried to install and could not boot the recovery(boot keeps trying to reboot).
I'm not sure if this is a known issue?

WILDCARD007

Apr 23, 2014
It's charging speed is showing above 3300mAh is it normal
Ampere app is showing overheating
Is it ok what should I do if it's overheating is there any solution i am using pixel experience.

The K30 Recovery available on the PixelExperience website I tried to install and could not boot the recovery(boot keeps trying to reboot).

I face the same issue tried with October, November month recoveries.
1. fastboot flash recovery <>.img and reboot results in bootloop.
2. fastboot boot <>.img sometimes gives white screen and sometimes bootloop

OTA updates are also not happening.

Last edited:

Still same issue. tried both mods. phone reboots after 5-10 seconds use. Do I need to uninstall ANX camera first?[/QUOTE]

Yes remove ANX. New build comes with MIUI camera

Elimnir

Dec 1, 2018
Stuck in bootloop

I followed the instructions on the site to install PixelExperience Plus using fastboot and the custom recovery... My phone got stuck on a bootloop, and I can't use anything other than fastboot, not even the recovery menu. I tried flashing the stock rom but still the same, just stuck on fastboot. I followed all the steps, the phone is unlocked, drivers installed and everything done as instructed. Can anyone contact me on Discord to help please? User Elimnir #8217

wevsty

Nov 9, 2020
I followed the instructions on the site to install PixelExperience Plus using fastboot and the custom recovery... My phone got stuck on a bootloop, and I can't use anything other than fastboot, not even the recovery menu. I tried flashing the stock rom but still the same, just stuck on fastboot. I followed all the steps, the phone is unlocked, drivers installed and everything done as instructed. Can anyone contact me on Discord to help please? User Elimnir #8217

Please try the Recovery provided here:
xiaomi.eu

In fastboot mode flash the recovery provided here.
On reboot use the volume + and power keys to enter the recovery, reboot the ROM, and format the data partition.
I think this should help.

Elimnir

Dec 1, 2018
Please try the Recovery provided here:
xiaomi.eu

In fastboot mode flash the recovery provided here.
On reboot use the volume + and power keys to enter the recovery, reboot the ROM, and format the data partition.
I think this should help.

Already tried flashing the one from Xiaomi and the volume up and power key doesnt work, because the phone is stuck in a bootloop

wevsty

Nov 9, 2020
Already tried flashing the one from Xiaomi and the volume up and power key doesnt work, because the phone is stuck in a bootloop

Pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds will force the phone to reboot.
If you hold down the volume + and power keys, reboot and release the logo should enter the recovery, if not and then fall into the bootloop should be due to the recovery image can not be booted or the image boot problems.

You can try more recovery images until you can get into recovery.
By the way, don't use a command like "fastboot boot twrp.img", some recovery don't support it!

If you have tried flashing the correct recovery and still the bootloop keeps happening, I can only recommend rebooting with the official full package.
For the Chinese version of Redmi K30, there is a full package and fastboot refresher available at miui.com.

If you need more help, you can contact me by private message.

Last edited:

Elimnir

Dec 1, 2018
Making Progress

I managed to get into Mauronfrio's Unofficial TWRP... Luckily it flashed and booted without a problem. Now Im reading up on which Rom is best to go to next. Ill take a breather from PixelExperience for the K30, as for now it seems like its riddled with a ton of problems.

Kummathi

Nov 7, 2020
New update is out.
Changelog:
• Upstreamed to 4.14.206.
• Updated MiuiCamera from MIUI 12.
• November security patch
• Translations updated
• Minor fixes

Downloads are on pe website.
When will we get android 11 update also fixing bugs like low charge lagging , while using earphones unnecessarily pausing audio, battery draining when not in use at night , with also some bugs that you had noticed orally! Also by re creating feature in settings to separate punch hole came on the screen
So please I'm requesting to do it next update as expected

Last edited:

Kummathi

Nov 7, 2020
After 5-12-2020 system update poco X2 device many applications are not responding properly as there is some glitches in some applications like microsoft and some more apps so that I'm requesting you to solve this issue for next update and also many bugs which are continuously reported by users are not considered by you !!!
So please consider our reported bugs and also improve them.
Thank you poco X2 user of pixel experience

Kummathi

Nov 7, 2020
After December update on poco X2 some of apps crashing unnecessarily and phone was lagging also some more bugs are influencing highly.so, please I'm requesting you to clear all these and make smooth experience for next update as soon as possible.
Thanks
Poco X2 user
@ pixel experience

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Poco X2/Redmi K30 [phoenix]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Compatibility:
    Compatible with all Xiaomi Poco X2/Redmi K30 variants.​

Notice:
    • No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.
    • Flash Android 11 firmware of your respective device i.e ( phoenix or phoenixin ) for widevine L1 certification.
    Firmware Link

Installation:

Boot to Recovery
    Flash ROM Package
    Format Data
    Reboot to Recovery
    Install Magisk if you (Optional)
    Important notes:

• Formatting data is a must if coming from MIUI.​

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience OFFICIAL, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X2

Contributors
    @SreekanthPalakurthi
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2021-12-17

Created 2020-08-20
    Last Updated 2021-12-17
    New Build is out. And we are now official.

Changelog:
    - Initial Official Release.
    - And a lot more.

Download links updated in OP.
    Plus Version

Changelog :-
    - Initial Official Release.
    New Update is Rekeased, Both Normal and Plus Edition.
    Download links updated in O.P.

Changelog:
    • Builds now use custom vendor so clean flash is necessary.
    • Changed to my own (StormBreaker Kernel)
    • Selinux is now enforcing and build type is user.
    • ANX Camera is included in build (thanks to @sarveshrulz and @XeonAX)
    • FPC Fingerprint ghost touch issue has been fixed.
    • Using Pixel Thermal HAL.
    • Kernel Upstreamed to 4.14.181.
    • Added support for SLMK.
    • Firmware is now included in ROM so you won't have to flash any firmware manually.

Notes:
    • Format data is necessary when updating for this build.
    • This rom requires some kernel changes for its thermal configs to work so flash custom kernels at your own risk.
    • Face Unlock is still here.
    * * * Thread Cleaned * * *

This is a development thread and comments posted here MUST directly relate to the development of THIS Rom, not anyone;s opinion on who, what, why, when, and where someone should dev or build for a device they don't have.

The above is off-topic as indicated in Forum Rules: 15. Keep threads / posts on-topic , and won't be tolerated, like disregarding warning s and edits from Moderation staff. If the off-topic, and the ignoring of Moderation warnings continue, the accounts associated with the violations will be reviewed for restriction or removal.

Off-topic, and other comments that violate the rules will be deleted.

If you have a topic you'd like to discuss, please start a thread in the DISCUSSION/GENERAL section.

Those commenting that Xda is going "downhill" are usually they ones posting off-topic, insults, violating the rules, and ignoring Moderator warnings; weird huh?

tl;dr
    -keep all comment related to THIS Rom
    -please follow the rules
    -don't complain about the forum when you're the one making things difficult
    -repeat violators will have their accounts reviewed