[ROM][11.0][POTTER] crDroid v7.4 [15.03.2021]

Search This thread

d3bug

Nov 25, 2017
Viper 4 android?

Hi I tried installing viper but everytime I flash the driver zip, flashing happens successfully but app always shows no driver installed.?

jrob127

Oct 31, 2007
Everything works great for me except for the Motorola feature that allows navigation with fingerprint sensor gestures. Fingerprint works well for security but I enabled gestures in the moto settings I can't get it to work. Any ideas?

Reactions: KillerTuxedo

KillerTuxedo

Oct 29, 2015
Everything works great for me except for the Motorola feature that allows navigation with fingerprint sensor gestures. Fingerprint works well for security but I enabled gestures in the moto settings I can't get it to work. Any ideas?

I am also experiencing this issue after the latest update.

bluntking

Feb 19, 2020
Volte not working

Hi everyone, i installed this rom today and it is working flawlessly, it is buttery smooth and everything feels snappy buy i've one issue that is i've inserted my airtel sim in 2nd slot and volte is not working, it wasn't working earlier on stock rom too but i thought that it would work on this rom but no luck, can anyone help me with this problem please

_never_mind_

Dec 23, 2012
BE3pE0l.png
/QUOTE]

This is awesome :)

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

I am also experiencing this issue after the latest update.

I am updated to the 02-20-2020 version on the Moto G5 Plus, and have Single tap for Home, Swipe left for Back and Swipe Right for recents, but it works fine!

marcol87

Mar 17, 2016
CH-AQ
flashed the rom and it is pretty cool (I'd like to have customizable smartbar)

anyway if I set tiles 3x5 (rows x columns) then after reboot tiles reset to default 2x4, am I the only one facing this issue?

K.I.R.K

Mar 25, 2015
...quick attery drain, anyone el se experiencing this?
I love this ROM too. some optimations that worked 4 me:
- I stopped background activity of some google stuff (contact sync, calender sync etc.) ... if u use GAPPS
- I use smart pixels with 12%
- I limited max. cpu-frequency to 1804 MHz

atm1991

Nov 14, 2014
Sydney
Finally updated to crDroidAndroid-10.0-20200405-potter-v6.4 from AOSPExtended 6.7.

Everything went smoothly (clean flash > flash magisk > flash recovery zip files from Migrate > reboot & setup > install microg). I run nogapps and everything is working as well with microg as it did under AOSPExtended 6.7, except location, but I'm sure I'll get it working with a bit more mucking around.

Observations so far:

1. WiFi is turned off after rebooting and therefore doesn't reconnect automatically (have to turn it back on first)
2. I have had no issues with fingerprint navigation
3. I have had no issues with the number of rows and columns in the Quick Settings reverting to default after rebooting

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone