- Jul 5, 2018
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
- TWRP (Download from here)
- gapps (Download from here)
- Magisk 20.0 or newer for root (after first boot) - (Download from here)
First time installation:
To go from Q based ROMs to R based ROMs (OSS Vendor):
1. Boot to twrp. Click on wipe and then swipe (no need to go to advanced options).
2. Either flash fastboot vendor (extract and use fastboot flash vendor vendor.img) or TWRP vendor .
3. Flash abl (if unlocked through official apk). If you unlocked via unofficial method, you can skip this step.
4. Change slot, reboot to recovery.
5. Flash vendor as done in step 2 again. No need to flash abl now.
6. Flash ROM.
7. Flash TWRP. Reboot to recovery and flash gapps and magisk if needed.
1. Reboot to TWRP
2. Change slot (if now is a,so change to b)
3. Reboot Recovery again.
4. Flash ROM.zip + TWRP.zip
5. Reboot recovery
6. Flash Gapps, Magisk
7. Reboot system
Kernel: kernel url
ROM Download Here.
NFC (Need for check.)
Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid <device> Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram
Donate to help our team pay server costs