• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][raphael] Aosp 11.0

Search This thread

Peter the Great

Nov 27, 2019
Redmi K20 Pro
[...] (XDA news feed has been a dead name for years and only used in the outdated tapatalk app) As for being there. They talk about and share warez as well. They are not held to the same rules. Or did you not know that.

XDA News Feed not only is the main page for the XDA Labs app on Android (the main app that everyone should be using), but it's also featured right on the XDA website and even shows up in Google News. I was commenting on a Short Circuit (owned by Linus Media Group) video about a Xiaomi device recently, and people were replying to me, asking if I had installed this Android 11 ROM because they read it on XDA.

XDA News Feed is more alive than ever.

C-o-M

Oct 20, 2010
I can't see the incoming or outgoing call screen. Even incoming call alerts are not happening

Same here. But who needs phone calls :D

I just figured out how to fix it:

Go to Settings - Apps and notifications - Advanced - Default apps - Phone app and select Phone. For me, there was no app selected before. After changing it, I got the call screen back.

nocio

Mar 6, 2011
Zagreb
Same to me, tried every suggestion made here -thank you all for that- but can't get the device to boot.
Always saying no OS installed, when wanting to reboot. When pressing reboot, it goes 2 times on the black screen with the "mi" logo and only at the top a unlock symbol.

When installing Miui12 eu.rom, it shows the word "unlocked" at the bottom, but nothing on top of the screen.

What am I doing wrong here, must be something simple that I'm overlooking here.

If you changing ROM's (ie from miui to aosp or from aosp to miui) you need to format data. Wipe dalvik, cache and data and than format data
For example, if you comming from MIUI to AOSP steps are:
1) wipe dalvik, cache, data
2) format data and reboot to recovery
3) flash vendor, rom, gapps and dfe if you like
4) reboot

yoghibawono

Jan 11, 2016
Same to me, tried every suggestion made here -thank you all for that- but can't get the device to boot.
Always saying no OS installed, when wanting to reboot. When pressing reboot, it goes 2 times on the black screen with the "mi" logo and only at the top a unlock symbol.

When installing Miui12 eu.rom, it shows the word "unlocked" at the bottom, but nothing on top of the screen.

if you use regular TWRP, dont.
Use OrangeFox.
-turn on automatic DFE on OFOX

-wipe like usual - no need to format data.

-flash passreset (optional)
-flash the recommended Fw/vendor
-Flash Rom
(optional steps)
-flash gapps
-flash magisk debug
-reboot to recovery (automatically
-mount /system
-flash magisk canary

---PROFIT---
-

wian

Dec 10, 2005
Android 11 and LOS

@abhishek987 really great to see an AOSP Android 11 rom for our Raphael. But should we still expect an official LOS17.1 to come out? Or are you now going to focus on AOSP 11 for Raphael? Thanks!

xrookie24

Nov 13, 2011
I thought there is no chance of having official support for LOS if the kernel sources are not released
I'm wondering about this as well. Been waiting for official LOS17 to release then stumbled upon this so I also wanted to know if there is a possibility that we will get official LOS18 if this shares the same kernel.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 7891016

Awesome work bro , great to see such a fast release just after Google released the stable 11 build

leothomas2580

Aug 20, 2019
Bengaluru

Flash dfe once

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

For rooting android 11 flash magisk canary zip 😃

Top Liked Posts