• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][raphael] Aosp 11.0

Search This thread

P4Block

Nov 24, 2013
Today, mobile data stopped working for no reason while I was in the car and nothing "normal" could be done to bring it back.

Thankfully, there's this System->Factory Reset->Reset Networks Settings thing that instantly fixed it.

Waiting for nikgapps to ship google wallpapers and the pixel styles. I made it work via hax, but the rom simply doesn't have a round icon overlay anywhere. There's like 9 shapes of them, but not circle lol

xXRapToRiXx

Nov 15, 2014
Today, mobile data stopped working for no reason while I was in the car and nothing "normal" could be done to bring it back.

Thankfully, there's this System->Factory Reset->Reset Networks Settings thing that instantly fixed it.

Waiting for nikgapps to ship google wallpapers and the pixel styles. I made it work via hax, but the rom simply doesn't have a round icon overlay anywhere. There's like 9 shapes of them, but not circle lol

What "hax" did work? I tried getting the blue accents amd round icons to work for like almost a day with no luck...even searched through all the system files of the pixel gsi...

Top Liked Posts