• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][raphael] Aosp 11.0

Search This thread

Fourztsper

Jan 22, 2020
Hi, a listed issue is "SELinux enforcing"

Does that mean that SELinux is in permissive mode or in enforcing mode?

If enforcing, I would say that is a wanted behaviour, right?

Thanks!

Peter the Great

Nov 27, 2019
Redmi K20 Pro
Hi, a listed issue is "SELinux enforcing"

Does that mean that SELinux is in permissive mode or in enforcing mode?

If enforcing, I would say that is a wanted behaviour, right?

Thanks!
Since it's listed as an issue, it means it's permissive. I would ask you to use common sense a little more, a ROM dev definitely knows what is wanted and not wanted

amery

Jan 31, 2014
stuck on recovery

Hi, I had PA Quartz 5 on my 9T Pro and sideloaded <tt>aosp_raphael-ota-eng.abhishek.zip</tt> (<tt>sha1:f79bf59a5dbd2d01ffea87c670d9f8ac68638567</tt>), but after reboot now I keep going back to twrp. Strangely twrp stopped asking me for password to unencrypt the device. I tried sideloading PA again but keeps going back to twrp.
Is there a way of fixing this without reflashing the whole device? adb works.

Last edited:

nocio

Mar 6, 2011
Zagreb
Hi, I had PA Quartz 5 on my 9T Pro and sideloaded <tt>aosp_raphael-ota-eng.abhishek.zip</tt> (<tt>sha1:f79bf59a5dbd2d01ffea87c670d9f8ac68638567</tt>), but after reboot now I keep going back to twrp. Strangely twrp stopped asking me for password to unencrypt the device. I tried sideloading PA again but keeps going back to twrp.
Is there a way of fixing this without reflashing the whole device? adb works.

Quartz 5 is OSS vendor... You need to wipe cache, falcon, data, system, format data and then flash miui vendor, rom safe and magisk if you want

Top Liked Posts