[ROM][11.0][raphael] Aosp 11.0

Search This thread

P4Block

Nov 24, 2013
Google Nexus 5
Xiaomi Mi A2
Today, mobile data stopped working for no reason while I was in the car and nothing "normal" could be done to bring it back.

Thankfully, there's this System->Factory Reset->Reset Networks Settings thing that instantly fixed it.

Waiting for nikgapps to ship google wallpapers and the pixel styles. I made it work via hax, but the rom simply doesn't have a round icon overlay anywhere. There's like 9 shapes of them, but not circle lol

xXRapToRiXx

Nov 15, 2014
Today, mobile data stopped working for no reason while I was in the car and nothing "normal" could be done to bring it back.

Thankfully, there's this System->Factory Reset->Reset Networks Settings thing that instantly fixed it.

Waiting for nikgapps to ship google wallpapers and the pixel styles. I made it work via hax, but the rom simply doesn't have a round icon overlay anywhere. There's like 9 shapes of them, but not circle lol

What "hax" did work? I tried getting the blue accents amd round icons to work for like almost a day with no luck...even searched through all the system files of the pixel gsi...

grosjo

Jan 25, 2020
Coming from 10 version of the same Rom, the phone does not boot after upgradre
Downgrading allows me to boot.

ratrat420

Oct 24, 2016
Hey guys,

Could someone please tell me what issues I'd have with SE Linux enforcing?

Also, would we pass Safetynet if we install this ROM?

Top Liked Posts