[ROM][11.0][raphael] Aosp 11.0

Search This thread

Pato05

Jun 26, 2016
Calabry, Crotone
The power menu controls are not showing up, but everything else works and it's stable AF to be one of the first 11 ROMs that came out, and the first build. Great work!!

you.36105

Jul 9, 2020
K20pro latest twrp; I want to root. I rooted by canary but twrp cannot read sdcard. How i do?

Last edited:

Fourztsper

Jan 22, 2020
Hi, a listed issue is "SELinux enforcing"

Does that mean that SELinux is in permissive mode or in enforcing mode?

If enforcing, I would say that is a wanted behaviour, right?

Thanks!

Peter the Great

Nov 27, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo
LG G7 ThinQ
Hi, a listed issue is "SELinux enforcing"

Does that mean that SELinux is in permissive mode or in enforcing mode?

If enforcing, I would say that is a wanted behaviour, right?

Thanks!
Since it's listed as an issue, it means it's permissive. I would ask you to use common sense a little more, a ROM dev definitely knows what is wanted and not wanted

amery

Jan 31, 2014
stuck on recovery

Hi, I had PA Quartz 5 on my 9T Pro and sideloaded <tt>aosp_raphael-ota-eng.abhishek.zip</tt> (<tt>sha1:f79bf59a5dbd2d01ffea87c670d9f8ac68638567</tt>), but after reboot now I keep going back to twrp. Strangely twrp stopped asking me for password to unencrypt the device. I tried sideloading PA again but keeps going back to twrp.
Is there a way of fixing this without reflashing the whole device? adb works.

Last edited:

nocio

Mar 6, 2011
Zagreb
LG G4
Huawei P40
Hi, I had PA Quartz 5 on my 9T Pro and sideloaded <tt>aosp_raphael-ota-eng.abhishek.zip</tt> (<tt>sha1:f79bf59a5dbd2d01ffea87c670d9f8ac68638567</tt>), but after reboot now I keep going back to twrp. Strangely twrp stopped asking me for password to unencrypt the device. I tried sideloading PA again but keeps going back to twrp.
Is there a way of fixing this without reflashing the whole device? adb works.

Quartz 5 is OSS vendor... You need to wipe cache, falcon, data, system, format data and then flash miui vendor, rom safe and magisk if you want

nam7487

Dec 6, 2016
You first need to flash this attached older canary build, and then reboot device back to recovery again, mount system and vendor and then flash latest canary on top. This should boot your device to system with working magisk.
you mean i have to do "flash canary " 2 times in recovery?

Top Liked Posts