Ayushd70

Recognized Developer
NEW BUILD IS UP! 31/10/2020
For Non-Gapps Build Check here

Download: awaken_raphael-1.2.2-Amber-OFFICIAL-gapps-20201030-2247.zip
MD5: 30899186bcfa7122e565da685dd79e69

Changelog:
- Screen Off FOD
- Fixed Gapps Issue(Delay in receiving messages and Play Store updates)
- Enabled Blur by default
- Battery and performance improvement
- Added Touch control (settings > battery > thermal profile > select gaming or benchmarking profile for app you want to apply touch controls > click on new touch icon > enjoy )
- Awaken Upstream

NOTE :
Firmware requirements are updated so please update your firmware accordingly.

Donation:
Paypal
UPI: ayushd70@dbs

Support Group: https://t.me/raphaelpospcr

Last edited:
Reactions: SwastikAcharya

antaris108

Nov 6, 2017
Where is the option with screen off FOD? I can't find it...thanks in advance...

The ROM is very smooth...thank you very much 🙏

hellboy180699

Jan 21, 2017
Lucknow
VOWiFi not working in the latest build. I don't know for what reason but the location icon keeps popping frequently in the status bar. When I go to location settings there is no access of permission of location but still the icon keeps reappearing and disappearing every 5 seconds.

vlubosh

VOWiFi not working in the latest build. I don't know for what reason but the location icon keeps popping frequently in the status bar. When I go to location settings there is no access of permission of location but still the icon keeps reappearing and disappearing every 5 seconds.

with the GPS icon i have same issue, if i touch the icon in expanded status bar, it cannot jump to the app which is using GPS(i think its GMS)

Seki_

Jul 24, 2017
This is a pretty nice rom with potential. Almost everything works. I really like the RGB accent picker.

Things I noticed:
- Can't receive SMS (EDIT: Never mind. I can receive them. It just takes 12 hours.)
- Messaging apps are getting killed in the background, which means, no notifications (at least with Telegram and Discord)
- sometimes notification icons in the statusbar are displayed with a lot of margin to the left (see second screenshot)
- Quicksettings panel and Volume panel are grey in dark theme, unlike everything else. Notifications for example
- Can't say much about the battery yet, since I've only used this rom for 1 1/2 days, but it seems pretty good for now

This'll probably become my new go to rom in a few versions.

Last edited:

daniabad98

Jun 3, 2018
Vendor firmware

Hi, I changed my screen and the fingerprint is not working. It is a problem related with miui 12. Could i install this rom using miui 11 vendor firmware?? Or it is dangerous and can crash the phone? Thanks :)

Last edited:

daniabad98

Jun 3, 2018
Btw the best ROM I've tried until now. Everything super smooth, didnt notice a single lag, the animations are the best I've ever seen. Great job!!

grigol

Oct 6, 2007
By far the most stable A11 Rom out there. We look forward to the next update. Thank you very much ! keep going! :):fingers-crossed:

Xpac01

Sep 26, 2018
Hi,
The latest version is saying "Invalid zip file format!" while clean flashing using Orangefox Recovery

subhrabhadra

Apr 12, 2015
Can easily be used as a daily driver.
Some issue I faced:-
1. GCam was working fine, but today it's started crashing when switched to video. Uninstalling - Installing fixed the issue for the time being.
2, Cellular video call was working fine. Now it's not working. JIO.

Top Liked Posts