CoolNew build is up!!!
- Upstream to 4.14.235
- Upsteamed wireguard to 1.0.20210606
- Added support for zram writeback
- Merged android_11.0.0_r38 June tag
- Volume panel redesign from AOSPA
- Art improvements
- Built with Thin LTO
- Translations updates
- Other improvements and fixes under the hood
- Stock blobs updated from miui_RAPHAEL_V18.104.22.168.RFKCNXM
- Imported pixel zram optimization
- Adjust device rounded corners
- Added Dirac bass booster preset
- Enable support for dual LTE capability
- Removed dimlayer
- Fixed AOD brightness
- Misc fixes & improvements
Always use orange fox official, since TWRP official has not metadata encryption. You're losing your recovery probably because you are using a11 firmware. This rom still uses a10 firmware which you must flash before flashing the rom.this rom is speedy and very stable and amazing battery life imo,
my issue is that my Recovery partition never seems to stick. if i ever want to use recovery i have to plug it into a pc and fastboot boot recovery. from inside the rom if i choose to reboot to recovery it reboots to bootloader. if i use power button and vol button it boots to bootloader. no matter what i flash twrp/orangefox as soon as i leave the recovery it wipes...??
i havent noticed any issues within the rom though. I came from miui eu is that possibly the issue?
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
OTA Updates VoLTE VoWiFi Pocket detection Wake up on charge Screen off animations Charging animations ADB notifications System animations QS tiles animations Buttons customizations Notifications lights Battery charging lights Notifications vibration Toast app icon Ambient music ticker Edge lightning Pulse flash on incoming call Aggressive battery Gaming mode Battery styles Clock options Statusbar network traffic HeadsUp notifications Statusbar quick pulldown Brightness slider options Lockscreen charging info Lockscreen weather Lockscreen media artwork Lockscreen music visualizer Three finger swipe to screenshot Power button torch Double tap gestures Reset battery stats Smart chargig Live Display Dashboard conditions/suggestions Configurable 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation Extended powermenu Full screen apps Themes support Accent colors Fonts support Icon shape support Screen Record Sound Record Ringtones for diff SIM-cards Invert layout for navbar ...and more and more. Settings and features are constantly being added and improved.
- Install proper recovery with Metadata encription support excample my Orangefox - Backup your data if needed - Wipe data, cache , dalvik,vendor - Format data to F2FS ( ROM is F2FS only) - Flash SyberiaOS - Flash GApps - Flash Magisk - Flash DFE.zip ((optional: if you dont need forced encryption) - Reboot into system.
- Reboot into TWRP recovery - Flash ROM - Reboot into system
- None so far
- LineageOS - Nitrogen Project - PixelExperience - AOSiP - Omni ROM - @[url=https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=10180061]a18h[/url] for Android 10 bootanimation and wallpaper - @[url=https://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=10162899]Mano_Cortezz[/url] for his wallpapers