*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
- 1. Download and install a custom recovery like TWRP
- 2. (Optional) Magisk for root: (Download from here)
These steps may can change depending recovery, this ones are for TWRP!
First time installation:
- 1. Flash latest firmware (You can get it here)
- 2. Flash ROM file.
- 3. (Optional) Flash Magisk if you wat root.
- 4. Go back, get into Wipe section, click on Format Data and type yes.
- 5. Reboot.
- 1. Go to the recovery.
- 2. Flash the ROM Update.
- 3. (Optional) Magisk for root.
- 4. Reboot.
· You tell me
· SebaUbuntu & Ramisky for Apollon trees and some kernel additions
· Dobsgw & arturo51236 for help
· Testers and community
Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Apollo Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram
crDroid Updates Channel
Donate to help our team pay server costs