[ROM][11.0][sailfish] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

FredChau

May 22, 2009
Montreal
Hey guys, can you still take calls properly with that ROM? (I'm on the last version from December 2021)
I realized this morning that when receiving a call, my phone is ringing, I can take the call, but the Speaker button is "On" with no way on putting it to "Off", I can't hear anything, and the caller can't hear me.
I'm not really using the call functionality a lot, so I don't know when this problem started.
I' m just trying to figure out if its a hardware problem, or if that Custom ROM stopped working...

hmmbb

Apr 27, 2022
Hey, first thanks for still delivering (unofficial) updates. Since the last update I noticed an issue with Google Pay which won't work any longer. It just says that the device does not meet security requirements. It would be great if there was a fix for this. Thanks a lot :D

hmmbb

Apr 27, 2022
@PixelBoot
Will there be any further updates? Or is it possible to sideload lineageOS security updates/PixelExperience GSI? I appreciate this ROM, would like to stick to it. In case you dont provide further updates, could you maybe write a guide how to update by ourselves? Thank you so much.
By the way, Google Wallet is not working for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel [sailfish]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Here Begins a new chapter in the history of Google Pixel :) :)
    Thanks a lot PixelBoot for your efforts and hard work. You really are living by your name. :D:D
    Today's PixelExperience (16/09/2021) brings a lot of the most requested bug fixes for both Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL.
    Here's the changelog, one of which being the highly anticipated APN bug fix:

• Fixed APN issue
    • Fixed network related issues
    • Fixed SELinux denials
    • Performance improvements
    • Other fixes

Thanks to however contributed and made me aware about this issue, and sorry for taking so long to resolve such a bug.
    I hope that in the past days, each one of your Google Pixel devices has been performing smoother and more efficiently thanks to all the related bug fixes.
    If you run into any more bugs, kindly do let me know, even though I'm not as active on XDA, I still frequently stay up to date.
    Hi, I tried to follow the installation guide but failed to flash the zip.

I first sideload the reformat patch, then sideload the rom. The PE recovery stopped at 35% and TWRP stopped at 47% and failed at step 2/2.

The error message is the same
    Code:
    Error applying update: 28 (ErrorCode::kDownloadOperationExecutionError)
    I had the same issue.
    here is what I did to get around:
    1. booting with the latest TWRP (twrp-3.5.0_9-0-sailfish.img)
    2. adb sideloading the repartitioning zip
    3. restarted to the recovery
    4. wipe everything and
    5. sideload the ROM zip

hope this helps.
    PixelExperience - OFFICIAL | Android 11
    PixelExperience (Plus Edition) - OFFICIAL | Android 11
    Updated
    : 15/03/'21

Links:
    Eleven:
    Eleven (Plus Edition):