• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.0][sailfish] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

ferranmp

Sep 23, 2019
Hola
També tinc el mateix problema, l’APN està desconnectat, també quan connecta un USB amb fitxers i música no el detecta el telèfon.
En cas contrari, tot perfecte.
Bona rom, gràcies per tot.

Reactions: OFFSPRINGER3

m3nu

Oct 25, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Just upgraded after seeing all the news on those Android 0days. Good to have some updates.

Smooth sailing so far. Didn't notice the mentioned APN bug yet, but will see if I notice anything.

m3nu

Oct 25, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Currently, I find the battery drained very quickly.

Didn't notice any unusual battery use after using it for a few days. 98% deep sleep according to BBB.

Just be sure to disable NFC if you don't use it. Everything in your wallet has NFC these days and if you phone is near it, it will constantly read your cards and drain the battery very quickly.

Icarus_Radio

Dec 5, 2019
Didn't notice any unusual battery use after using it for a few days. 98% deep sleep according to BBB.

Just be sure to disable NFC if you don't use it. Everything in your wallet has NFC these days and if you phone is near it, it will constantly read your cards and drain the battery very quickly.
Well, I have a Live Case and I have to turn it on to use all features. But thanks for the suggestion.

m3nu

Oct 25, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Of I use this,will I lose the unlimited original quality Google photos?

Just checked in Google Photos. It says "Backing up from this Pixel 5 is free and unlimited". Also, it doesn't seem to use any extra space after uploading original quality.

So I assume you DO NOT loose unlimited original quality when using this ROM.

wkv2101

Aug 4, 2011
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel [sailfish]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
Can someone tell me if unlimited uploads (in full quality, not high quality) still work with this rom, anything would be appreciated! Thank you!

Can someone tell me if unlimited uploads (in full quality, not high quality) still work with this rom, anything would be appreciated! Thank you!
For me, even though it says "Pixel 5", it is still taking storage space when I uploaded a 3 min video taken by gcam that came with the rom. So I will have so assume that this rom is not compatible. This is the only reason I use this phone now, so sadly I will be reverting back to stock android 10. 😭 I may come back if this is fixed!

Reactions: orangpelupa

orangpelupa

May 29, 2012
Does this rom properly detected as Google pixel 1 with unlimited Google photos upload?

Edit I'm dumb. Already answered.

It got no free Google photos

TheArkive

Jan 18, 2011
Nexus 6
Huawei Nexus 6P
The installation instructions mention this:

Note: If you install the stock rom again, you must repeat the procedure.

Just wondering, can you explain more about this procedure? Is there a selection menu? Is it automatic / auto-detecting partition layout and toggling to opposite partition layout?

I'd like to understand a bit more about this part of the process before messing with my partitions.

This looks like a promising ROM. I'm excited to try it. I like to frequently switch ROMs for testing, so this is why I ask about the repartitioning process.

The installation instructions mention this:

Just wondering, can you explain more about this procedure? Is there a selection menu? Is it automatic / auto-detecting partition layout and toggling to opposite partition layout?

I'd like to understand a bit more about this part of the process before messing with my partitions.

This looks like a promising ROM. I'm excited to try it. I like to frequently switch ROMs for testing, so this is why I ask about the repartitioning process.
You would just have to flash the repartition again and then factory reset if you want to change roms!

jidccruz

Feb 21, 2014
Dubai
Can confirm that Google Photos' unlimited original quality backup is not working on this ROM. Google Photos detects my phone as "Pixel 5" even though it says "free and unlimited". I checked my storage and the photos was counted on my Google Storage allowance.

Do you know any Android 11 ROM that is compatible with unlimited backup?

Can confirm that Google Photos' unlimited original quality backup is not working on this ROM. Google Photos detects my phone as "Pixel 5" even though it says "free and unlimited". I checked my storage and the photos was counted on my Google Storage allowance.

Do you know any Android 11 ROM that is compatible with unlimited backup?
Nope, only option is stock

Reactions: jidccruz

Top Liked Posts