• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0] [sakura] Aosp 11.0

Search This thread

ZIDAN44

Recognized Developer
images-7-1280x720.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

What's AOSP?
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
We added few non-AOSP features for a better user experience and we NOT going to add something other.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS

Known issues:
  • Permissive for now.

Instructions :
  • Download build
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Format data
  • Flash the build (Gapps: Optional)
  • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
Aosp, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro

Contributors
ZIDAN44
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information

Last edited:

Axoi82

Sep 27, 2020
I'm going to update to this version, but it seems google drive service in Vietnam is having problem now. Could not backup my phone successfully from last night until now. Eager to update this version !

deepak157

Apr 19, 2011
Zidann44 Bro I've tried many roms on R6 Pro but none is as stable as compare to your pixel experience rom. Be it gaming or normal usage PE seems best for R6 Pro.

I'm a Huge fan of your PE rom.😁

In latest PixelExperience_Plus_sakura-10.0-20201014-0848-OFFICIAL The FingerprintScanner is not working. 😭

If you really dont have time to maintain PE build atleast please make final release bug-free.