[ROM][11.0][SURYA/KARNA] PixelExperience [AOSP][20/01/2021]

Search This thread

nexlay

May 17, 2018
I have problems with the camera of my mobile, I installed Rom Pixel Experience 11 and when I go to make a recording and finish recording with it and I verify the recording at the end for the video and nothing has been recorded, it gives that small error that even I have installed the Gcam compatible with POCO X3 NFC. I want to know if anyone has that problem
The same here, it's known problem. Waiting for solution

Reactions: ScreaM91

ScreaM91

Dec 7, 2020
The same here, it's known problem. Waiting for solution

I hope they solve, why I like this new Android 11 Pixel Experience, I am happy, for the enormous work they have dedicated to it, I hope they solve and launch an update to correct those errors in the recording camera for little X3 NFC mobiles, Since the instructions page does not indicate the problems that this new beta version of Android 11 Pixel Experience brings, thanks for the information. Waiting for what can solve the problem.

ScreaM91

Dec 7, 2020
Maybe if is a know issue will be added to the OP thread, into the "known issues" section, replacing the "Nothing yet You tell me" text...
In the instructions he only adds that the Fm radio still does not work, but he did not add that the camera on Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC phones would have that little detail, I hope that in future updates he adds that error and corrects it, otherwise I am happy and happy with this new version 11 Pixel Experience. And I congratulate those who are working with Pixel Experience

zbashunc

Dec 9, 2010
Yerevan
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Using latest version, and only one problem, which is extra important:
You cannot add exchange mail in Gmail and also in other apps. Exchange Services is not working.
I've found a solution by installing 2015 gmail app and exchange services, but they're being broken after update.
how to add Microsoft Exchange in this ROM???

DimitrisMel

Dec 19, 2020
Helo would like to report a problem

Strangely, conversation balloons don't work for me, I tested it on Telegram and other messengers that support it like Signal. Someone suffering the same problem?
Yes, I also can't see the facebook messenger bubble on my phone. It should be noted as a known bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: WSTxda

_cristobalag

Dec 1, 2016
Ok so this is the list of bugs that I find from the latest version that is on the official PE page: - The camera has the most bugs, especially in video. And in none of the GCams that I tried the audio was captured, no problem when taking photos. - When charging appears "slow charge" even if you use the 33W charger. - The wifi has less range than with the factory rom. (or that's what I feel) I really loved this rom, the fluidity and the battery are very well optimized. The only big problem I find is the camera. Can I go back to the official MIUI V12. 0.7. 0. even if that is with Android 10? Won't I have brick problems for downgrading from Android 11 to Android 10? Sorry if it is not understood well, I am using the Google translator xd.

Terrazor

Dec 3, 2020
Netherlands
Ok so this is the list of bugs that I find from the latest version that is on the official PE page: - The camera has the most bugs, especially in video. And in none of the GCams that I tried the audio was captured, no problem when taking photos. - When charging appears "slow charge" even if you use the 33W charger. - The wifi has less range than with the factory rom. (or that's what I feel) I really loved this rom, the fluidity and the battery are very well optimized. The only big problem I find is the camera. Can I go back to the official MIUI V12. 0.7. 0. even if that is with Android 10? Won't I have brick problems for downgrading from Android 11 to Android 10? Sorry if it is not understood well, I am using the Google translator xd.

Just reflash with miflash after downloading fastboot rom https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/surya/ and unzip it. If that gives any problems u have to open the bat files with notepad++ and remove the 1st 2 lines and save and put ur phone in a usb2 slot. Good luck. Here is a guide for miflash https://androidmtk.com/use-xiaomi-mi-flash-tool

Last edited:

YTGoodFox

Feb 4, 2021
Good afternoon, I ran into such a problem that no matter what I use the Google camera mod, there is no sound in the video file when recording a video. The standard camera is impossible to use because it kills video files, namely, to make them incredibly long and does not allow them to view.

Reactions: _cristobalag

pepe103

Mar 30, 2020
Using latest version, and only one problem, which is extra important:
You cannot add exchange mail in Gmail and also in other apps. Exchange Services is not working.
I've found a solution by installing 2015 gmail app and exchange services, but they're being broken after update.
how to add Microsoft Exchange in this ROM???
for me it´s working. Add an Account in Settings, Accounts, restart Phone an it´s right there in GMail and Calendar

doggybone

Sep 5, 2007
Good afternoon, I ran into such a problem that no matter what I use the Google camera mod, there is no sound in the video file when recording a video. The standard camera is impossible to use because it kills video files, namely, to make them incredibly long and does not allow them to view.
I tried flashing the ANX Camera ( ANXCameraUnity_185R.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker.zip ) using orangefox. No ANX camera app appears but it fixed my GCam Video Recording sound. Hope it works for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alin45

Oct 7, 2020
Bucharest
I tried flashing the ANX Camera ( ANXCameraUnity_185R.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker.zip ) using orangefox. No ANX camera app appears but it fixed my GCam Video Recording sound. Hope it works for you.
That .zip it is a Magisk module....so, it will not function if you just flash it in recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for POCO X3 NFC/POCO X3 [surya/karna]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

#Pixel #R #ROM #X3 #Unified
    Pixel Experience - OFFICIAL | Android 11.
    Updated:
    30/12/'20

▪️Download [1.1 GB]
    ▪️Flash Instructions
    ▪️Support group

Changelog:
    • Synced with latest source changes
    • Update Sepolicy
    • Fix Bluetooth
    • Fixed camera video recording issues
    • Add perf blobs
    • Fix Recovery Aosp "Pixel Experience"

Notes:
    • Last build of the year, so I wish you all happy new year 2021 by @ManoloRey
    • Gapps Pre-installed.
    • Don't report bugs without logs.

Did you like my job? Buy me a beer!
    #Pixel #R #ROM #X3 #Unified
    Pixel Experience - OFFICIAL | Android 11.
    Updated: 20/01'/21

Download [1.1 GB]
    Flash Instructions
    Support group

Changelog:

• January Security patch
    • Synced with latest source changes
    • Updated kernel to v4.14.216
    • Treewide cleanup
    • Fix SafetyNet CTS profile (after installing magisk activate magisk hide and be happy)
    • Fix yellow tint on photos, style app and modules
    • Fix FM Radio
    • Fix lag on transitions
    • Adjust dex2oat thread count after setup wizard
    • Dynamically set power profile according to device model
    • Update power HAL
    • Performance/Optimization related props
    • Upstream blobs from MIUI V12.0.8.0.QJGINXM
    • Import MIUI power-off charging daemon from Mi 10 Pro
    • Disable OEM unlock
    • Switch to OSS cameraservice/libcameraservice

Notes:
    • Bugs:
    Wifi display and ok Google! (I will fixed soon)
    • Gapps Pre-installed.
    Don't report bugs without logs, use the telegram to send the logs, I don’t have much time to view here, my user on the telegram: @ManoloRey

Did you like my job? Buy me a beer!
    Bluetooth doesn't work can't connect my headphones keep crashing and when i was made this reply chrome crash :confused:
    I've flashed your rom and works great except Bluetooth

my earphone Bluetooth is connected and disconnected