[ROM][11.0][taimen] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

whoadood

Oct 11, 2012
Bluetooth volume is also "broken". Sometimes, almost all of the volume bar is 100% volume, then the last notches control the volume a little bit (there are only like 3 different volume settings). Gets fixed by disconnecting and connecting again.

Febag92

• May 29, 2010
    São Paulo
    granco.me
    there's a little problem
    When I wake up the screen, the media will pause for a while

In Android Auto it will play some seconds on the device instead of the car when I wake the screen.

you can put bootanimation.zip or bootanimation-dark.zip (for dark theme) into /system/product/media/*here

Yes, that's what I did, I tough it was a problem with the room but apparently it's the new default? Thank you

harihacker

Feb 19, 2013
    Chicago
    Folks, I have been away from ROM flashing world for a few years now and my 2XL needs some ROM love now that the updates from Google are done. I know how to unlock my bootloader and boot from TWRP (3.5). But beyond that, could someone please provide next steps? I understand I would need to do a factory reset and flash the rom. But why does it include a recovery file? Could someone please provide the steps?

irmas5

• Folks, I have been away from ROM flashing world for a few years now and my 2XL needs some ROM love now that the updates from Google are done. I know how to unlock my bootloader and boot from TWRP (3.5). But beyond that, could someone please provide next steps? I understand I would need to do a factory reset and flash the rom. But why does it include a recovery file? Could someone please provide the steps?
    What i doing: reboot bootloader, fastboot twrp.img, format data, adb sideload rom, reboot to system, setup if need, reboot to bootloader, fastboot twrp.img, flash twrp.zip, reboot recovery, flash magisk.zip, if you need. That's it. working.

Reactions: harihacker

harihacker

Feb 19, 2013
    Chicago
    What i doing: reboot bootloader, fastboot twrp.img, format data, adb sideload rom, reboot to system, setup if need, reboot to bootloader, fastboot twrp.img, flash twrp.zip, reboot recovery, flash magisk.zip, if you need. That's it. working.
    Thanks Mate. That helps. I don't need the root. Just the rom would be all i need. So, i don't need to flash their recovery file, i guess.

Reactions: irmas5

harihacker

Feb 19, 2013
    Chicago
    Thanks to the thread, I did manage to install PE without any root and am all set. The ADB install was not working for me when booted from TWRP. So, ended up enabling MTP and copied the ROM to SD and then install it like we used to do in the past and that worked.

trogper

Nov 8, 2012
    I have been out of ROM/modding scene for a while (since getting P2XL). Now I'm considering whether to get P4XL (sadly no fingerprint) or get back to flashing. Are updates still done via reflashing the whole rom via recovery?

Green-Bot

Nov 2, 2012
    Just curious to know why the kernel is changed from Xenial v5 to UnicornBlood? I heard Xenial v6 was also available, so why changed the kernel completely? Any reviews of this new kernel, from end users' perspective? Appreciate any responses!!

Just curious to know why the kernel is changed from Xenial v5 to UnicornBlood? I heard Xenial v6 was also available, so why changed the kernel completely? Any reviews of this new kernel, from end users' perspective? Appreciate any responses!!
    Xenial v6 gave me many issues.
    Random reboots is a highlight from all of them.

tecsironman

Sep 12, 2009
    Screenshot_20210424-100148_Chrome.png

No cell data. I'm on verizon.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone