[ROM][11.0][taimen] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

ghanendra

May 7, 2021
Hello, I have had the PixelExperience rom for a long time and installing the updates normally, but since the last one I cannot use the user certificates with my cell phone to identify myself on the web pages that request it. It gives me a warning that the system does not support user certificates. This previously did not happen and I could use the user certificates without problems. Any solution?

build number
RQ3A.211001.001
PixelExperience_Plus_taimen-11.0-20211216-1930-OFFICIAL
I am facing the same issue here

ghanendra

May 7, 2021
Hello, I have had the PixelExperience rom for a long time and installing the updates normally, but since the last one I cannot use the user certificates with my cell phone to identify myself on the web pages that request it. It gives me a warning that the system does not support user certificates. This previously did not happen and I could use the user certificates without problems. Any solution?

build number
RQ3A.211001.001
PixelExperience_Plus_taimen-11.0-20211216-1930-OFFICIAL

Mr_Cyrus

Jan 21, 2013
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 7
I started to get random/sudden shutdowns since I dropped my phone on Saturday. I have PE Plus Edition (Android 11) + root (Magisk) installed.

I don't even know where to start with this problem, so, any help will be much appreciated.

dimpoblimpo

Feb 9, 2013
I started to get random/sudden shutdowns since I dropped my phone on Saturday. I have PE Plus Edition (Android 11) + root (Magisk) installed.

I don't even know where to start with this problem, so, any help will be much appreciated.
Start by installing another rom to rule out an issue with this ROM, that way you won't have to post irrelevant problems you're facing here due to dropping your phone.

Goodluck mate

Reactions: Mr_Cyrus

Alxoom33

May 18, 2011
New York
www.sack-ip.com
Google Pixel Tablet
Start by installing another rom to rule out an issue with this ROM, that way you won't have to post irrelevant problems you're facing here due to dropping your phone.

Goodluck mate
I suggest that you flash Stock A11, December 2020 version. It is available on the Android developers website. If that runs fine, try flashing ABC A11 Rom to see if there are any problems with a stock like custom rom.

Reactions: Mr_Cyrus

xflbret

Mar 15, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Is this rom still being worked on? I don't want to move on to another but if this has been abandoned then I have no choice...

rob219

Jul 11, 2010
here and there
Google Pixel 7a
anyone else having this problem? for over a week now the app store won't update any of my apps and alot of youtube videos wont play or freeze. it's been about two weeks 8ve had the problem. the biggest one being i cant update any apps using the play store I've tried everything you usually do to make it work but no help. some apps download to 99% and fail. my internet and mobile data are working fine ive tried multiple times using both with the same results.

Update: I did a factory reset and that didn't help as well I still can't download or update anything from the play store.

Last edited:
Thank you very much, I'll try this tonight and see if formatting internal storage in TWRP fixes the problem. That's something I didn't do the 1st time.
7 months later I finally got this installed tonight and is working beautifully. I know there's a Android 12 version of this Rom now but I'm perfectly happy and satisfied with this one.

It is certified fast, stable and force close free.

If for any reason I have any issues I'll transition to the new version of this one instead.

I was very close to going out and getting a new Pixel 5A and replacing my tiamen because I gave up hope on flashing any Rom at all after so many issues on my end last year.

The way I was able to get this installed was with the PE recovery and not TWRP. Following the install instructions on the PE website and that's it. Truly flawless.

Many thank you to any and all involved with the development. We all owe you big time.

anyone else having this problem? for over a week now the app store won't update any of my apps and alot of youtube videos wont play or freeze. it's been about two weeks 8ve had the problem. the biggest one being i cant update any apps using the play store I've tried everything you usually do to make it work but no help. some apps download to 99% and fail. my internet and mobile data are working fine ive tried multiple times using both with the same results.

Update: I did a factory reset and that didn't help as well I still can't download or update anything from the play store.
All working without issue on my end, I am currently fresh installed a few hours ago.

TWRP was not working on installing PE or any other Rom regardless of developer on my device, perhaps try to use PE recovery if you attempting flashing using TWRP.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 2XL [taimen]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    PixelExperience - OFFICIAL | Android 11
    PixelExperience (Plus Edition) - OFFICIAL | Android 11
    Updated
    : 01/04/'21

Links:
    Changelog:
    • Fixed Screen Attention
    Today's update includes fixes for media playback bugs experienced by many of you.
    Changelog:

• Fix Google Assistant voice match
    • Fix music playback bug when turning on screen
    • Fixed music playback lag

Thanks for your patience and make sure to let me know if you encounter any more bugs. :)
    Today's update includes fixes for media playback bugs experienced by many of you.
    Changelog:

• Fix Google Assistant voice match
    • Fix music playback bug when turning on screen
    • Fixed music playback lag

Thanks for your patience and make sure to let me know if you encounter any more bugs. :)
    I would like to apologize for not analysing the situation better...
    Today's update reverts yesterday's changes due to the cause of several bugs.
    With yesterday's update, the alteration of soundtrigger caused the NowPlaying function to not work as intended.
    However, with that alteration, it allowed for the playback bug when turning on the screen to not be present.
    In other words, I have forced NowPlaying not to work to satisfy the condition for music playback not to lag.
    As of the current moment, I am still studying what solution there is to this issue, but in the meantime, if you are annoyed by the playback bug when turning off your screen, kindly disable NowPlaying.
    Sorry for the inconvenience, however many new changes have been added to the latest build:

• Reverted SoundTrigger removal, causing lag when unlocking and playing music playback to fix Now Playing and Ok Google Hotword detection
    • Audio improvements
    • Fixed SEPolicy denials
    • Enabled Wifi-Fi STA/AP concurrency
    • Enabled LED overlays
    • Boost GPU performance
    • Battery improvements
    • Performance improvements

Thanks for your patience and support. :)
    PixelExperience - OFFICIAL | Android 11
    PixelExperience (Plus Edition) - OFFICIAL | Android 11
    Updated
    : 15/03/'21

Links:
    Eleven:
    Eleven (Plus Edition):
    Changelog:
    • Fixed charging light indicator