[ROM][11.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Mrlollylolol

May 6, 2021
The fingerprint sensor is also very inconsistent and doesn't even work most of the time and the times that it does work it takes a long time to open the phone

Landero290

Oct 29, 2020
I am using the latest test 20210505 android 11 and everything seems to be going fine without freezing. Sometimes I notice that when unlocking with the fingerprint it does not turn on the screen, so I have to press the power button and then my fingerprint, so far everything is great. I come from PE 10 plus, my installation method.
boot in twrp last.
delete dalvik system data 3 times.
reboot from slot a to b (or b to a)
reboot twrp
clear dalvik system data 3 times.
I install the rom.
i install twrp
reboot system.
I don't use magisk at the moment.

Thank you very much for so much effort with this cell phone, and I used the previous versions of android 11 and due to the reboots I had to go back to PE 10 plus, but apparently never again, thanks a thousand times

Some things are missing but I imagine that you will add them later, such as the fact that the 4g + does not appear, but I still do not notice the difference with the 4g Telcel MX with which it seems to work without problems.

...Edit 120 hours fine...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210508-213935_Configuración[1].png
    Screenshot_20210508-213935_Configuración[1].png
    280.5 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20210508-213840_Configuración.png
    Screenshot_20210508-213840_Configuración.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_20210512-212649_Configuración.png
    Screenshot_20210512-212649_Configuración.png
    283.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Mrlollylolol

May 6, 2021
Whenever my device restarts the sleep timer always goes back to te default 30 seconds and I always have to go ahead and set it back to 30 mins again, btw I'm using the plus version also could you also add a never option to the sleep timer thnx.

Byyt

Dec 17, 2016
I am using the latest test 20210505 android 11 and everything seems to be going fine without freezing. Sometimes I notice that when unlocking with the fingerprint it does not turn on the screen, so I have to press the power button and then my fingerprint, so far everything is great. I come from PE 10 plus, my installation method.
boot in twrp last.
delete dalvik system data 3 times.
reboot from slot a to b (or b to a)
reboot twrp
clear dalvik system data 3 times.
I install the rom.
i install twrp
reboot system.
I don't use magisk at the moment.

Thank you very much for so much effort with this cell phone, and I used the previous versions of android 11 and due to the reboots I had to go back to PE 10 plus, but apparently never again, thanks a thousand times

Some things are missing but I imagine that you will add them later, such as the fact that the 4g + does not appear, but I still do not notice the difference with the 4g Telcel MX with which it seems to work without problems.

...Edit 120 hours fine...
where did u get 20210505 build

boksko

May 22, 2018
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
I've updated yesterday from the 10.0 to this 11.0 march build, and oh my. I haven't seen a rom that I liked so much since 2014. So much thanks to the dev.
As the others said, the hey google is buggy, but I didn't really tried to make it work as I don't need it.
The at a glance works after adding another widget, thanks again to Malkemid.
try to add another At a Glance widget, as you place the new one, both of them will work correctly.
Otherwise everything works fine for me: battery, fast charging, fingerprint, etc.
I just wish that I could remove the search box from the home screen lol

Edit: brightness control by sliding on the status bar doesn't work though

Last edited:

Mario Tinoco

May 17, 2021
Tha ROM is working great!, the only issue I noticed is the lack of support for Widevine L1, which is required by some streaming apps like Disney+. I'm a long time user of Pixel experience on the Xiaomi MI A1 and on previous versions this issue is not present. I hope it can be fixed.

roldob

Apr 4, 2019
Does the data encryption work in 20210505 build?
Great ROM! I have installed the 20210517. It is stable, but there are some issues:
- battery discharges too fast (17%/8.5h, no wifi, no bt, no mobile data, all apps are closed, screen off)
- data encryption does not work

Last edited:

redirete

Jul 4, 2007
Xiaomi Mi A1
Hi,
I flashed PixelExperience_tissot-11.0-20210517-1224-OFFICIAL after a full wipe and this is what I can say after 24hr use
OK:
- Battery Life balanced, not draining
- Bluetooth
- WIfi
- LTE
- Fingerprint
- Front and Back camera(also GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk )
- Facial recognition
- Torchlight
- Charging
- Google apps

KO:
- Voice Match Showing as 'not available for the language'
(there is already an issue on github, it seems common to other devices)
- Freezed a couple of times during Google Now settings, it might be related to previous issue (had to hard reboot)

Android 11 (coming from tissot stock)
Snappiness
Good integration with password manager

Dislikes:
- google search widget and app drawer search widget are the same.
You get search results while searching for apps in the app drawer.

Thanks to the dev

edchandra

May 24, 2021
Hi,
I flashed PixelExperience_tissot-11.0-20210517-1224-OFFICIAL after a full wipe and this is what I can say after 24hr use
OK:
- Battery Life balanced, not draining
- Bluetooth
- WIfi
- LTE
- Fingerprint
- Front and Back camera(also GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk )
- Facial recognition
- Torchlight
- Charging
- Google apps

KO:
- Voice Match Showing as 'not available for the language'
(there is already an issue on github, it seems common to other devices)
- Freezed a couple of times during Google Now settings, it might be related to previous issue (had to hard reboot)

Android 11 (coming from tissot stock)
Snappiness
Good integration with password manager

Dislikes:
- google search widget and app drawer search widget are the same.
You get search results while searching for apps in the app drawer.

Thanks to the dev
Does g.cam 7.3 compatible with mia1 PE11? Need more info, thanks!

harryagamez

Apr 30, 2021
Okay, after almost one week of constant use I can say the freeze issue is fixed. No freezes at all since I flashed the last version. With the previous version I had to hard-reset almost once per day.

Satnapar

Dec 16, 2017
Hi there,
I am using the build
RQ2A.210505.003
PixelExperience_Plus_tissot-11.0-20210517-1223-OFFICIAL
and I have many problems with the Phone.app. It doesn't hang up from time to time, when I am talking to someone after a few seconds it show me that the caller is calling me again. When I hang up, it still calling from the previous caller. Nothing can stop this behavior apart from a restart

satish111

Aug 10, 2016

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint
Sound / vibration
Cast screen

Known issues
Maybe something which i didn't noticed

Having issues with mic not working?
- just disable Voice Match in Google Assistant

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
BACKUP YOUR EFS AND PERSIST BEFORE FLASHING IN CASE YOU MESS UP !

Download Pixel Experience

Donate

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Tissot Telegram Group
Our blog

SEE YA SOON WITH CI BUILDS !

I installed rom on my Mi A1 (tissot) it's working fine except
1) Bluetooth connection to my earbuds(Boat Airdopes 201) after connected, automatically disconnecting and trying to connect. continously happening this.
2) While downloading observed slow speed.

after that my mobile switched off after battery low, now my after charging also it's not opening stucked on logo(bootloop).
can anyone help me?

Top Liked Posts