• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

vygavedha

Mar 11, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Sorry wrong thread..I thought it was evolution forum.Anyway my issues with corrupted memory card prevents the rom to boot.Also twrp won't fastboot as well.
So in any rom, any booting, always have check on memory card before starts from scratch

ad_demon

Jun 22, 2021
Why can't I use gcam and voice assistant tools

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210622-085237_Google_Play_Store.png
    Screenshot_20210622-085237_Google_Play_Store.png
    479 KB · Views: 272
  • Haha
Reactions: tearex

Mehoff

May 8, 2021
Ukraine, Odessa
I was facing an issue, when from 2 to 3 times in a day my device was freezing, and hard reset (holding boot button) would fix the issue, but know I am getting an error when suddenly phone stops reacting to my actions. Reboot button does nothing, boot + volume down/up doesn`t work. ADB shows that device is offline, and I cant force reboot it calling 'adb reboot', even tho time on phone screen changes. Now I have to wait until battery runs out by itself, and then boot it properly, worked for me last time. I am not bulling author of ROM, I am just saying to community what you can face with when loading custom rom. BTW I am using March version of ROM, so maybe I should consider updating ROM, but probably it would be safier to load PE10.

Reactions: hrs19

Mehoff

May 8, 2021
Ukraine, Odessa
UPD: Phone stopped booting at all. Only shows 100% charged battery screen after usb connection. Power / VolUP + Power button has no affect at all, doesn`t show up in ADB, or in windows device manager. Guess we got a brick here :)
Power button 'click' shows battery 100% charged screen. Holding down - noting, not even trying to load.
UPD: Managed to load to fastboot right after phone is connected to power (on mi logo). Flashed PE10, phone unbricked. Thanks XDA 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: hrs19

Loppez

Apr 27, 2011
I just installed the rom and I have 2 questions:
- coming from the Android 10 rom, I'm used to the home gestures, are them available also in 11 version? (In the new rom I'm using the legacy way with bottom touch buttons)
- i think the camera app isn't the gcam one, am I wrong? Of not, how can I install It?

Thanks you all

f0xium

Feb 19, 2021
I haven't been able to get the Camera2 API to detect/show the aux (telephoto) camera. Is this a known Android 11 custom rom issue or is it specific to PE11?

Have already tried the AUX camera magisk module, as well as numerous Gcam mods, including ones that are known to have AUX access in PE10.

Has anyone gotten the aux camera to work in PE 11?

Bano01555

Jul 16, 2021
Cellular communication is not stable, and when the phone heats up, cellular communication disappears completely! Rebooting only helps.
Latest firmware 20210715-1850

f0xium

Feb 19, 2021
I haven't been able to get the Camera2 API to detect/show the aux (telephoto) camera. Is this a known Android 11 custom rom issue or is it specific to PE11?

Have already tried the AUX camera magisk module, as well as numerous Gcam mods, including ones that are known to have AUX access in PE10.

Has anyone gotten the aux camera to work in PE 11?
Gcam Mods are able to see the AUX cameras now. Thanks for the new build!

edkmho

Aug 6, 2005
anyone experiencing where the system UI not working.

I mean the Settings page will not launch, only blank home page, when you select the Settings from the top panel.

Not sure how to get around it.

Please help. Thanks.

cerberusss

Apr 21, 2016
Capital
After 5 days of testing this ROM (Plus version) I haven't experienced any random reboot or freezing issue; it works like a charm so I decided to keep it as my daily driver, just to say, I didn't flash Magisk because I don't need root access. Remember to perform a reboot after the install. Give it a try , highly recommended.

Last edited:

ziofester70

Feb 13, 2017
After 5 days of testing this ROM I haven't experienced any random reboot or freezing issue; it works like a charm so I decided to keep it as my daily driver, just to say, I didn't flash Magisk because I don't need root access. Remember to perform a reboot after the install. Give it a try , highly recommended.
And now works Hey Google, 1 time for me in android 11.
Very good.
PS i haven't camera app. Is only my problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: cerberusss

Top Liked Posts