• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

cerberusss

Apr 21, 2016
Capital
Last edited:

pangeranpas

May 24, 2012
Jakarta
Bluetooth audio not working in this rom, audio Bluetooth codec not found.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210807-183414_Pixel_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210807-183414_Pixel_Launcher.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 86

TheZues

Jan 16, 2021

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint
Sound / vibration
Cast screen

Known issues
Maybe something which i didn't noticed

Having issues with mic not working?
- just disable Voice Match in Google Assistant

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
BACKUP YOUR EFS AND PERSIST BEFORE FLASHING IN CASE YOU MESS UP !

Download Pixel Experience

Donate

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Tissot Telegram Group
Our blog

SEE YA SOON WITH CI BUILDS !

I LITERALLY LOVE YOUR WORK ABHINAV ,
I mean I have tried all the ROMS out there available for mi a1 but this is the best
I have one question:
Can an inbuilt applock be integrated in this ROM?
its the only thing it lacks

Reactions: cerberusss

roldob

Apr 4, 2019
Is it not stable as some other members stating it? I had tried a few months back it was giving random freeze issue where even the power button force restart wasn't working. Is the situation same?
It is stable for me. I have experienced the GPS sometimes looses he satellite signals after the latest update. A phone restarting solves the probem.
The battery discharges very fast (~20 hours) in idle mode too when mobile and WiFi, BT, gps are turned off. I have tried find the problem with wakelock detector in both with and without root, but it couldn't find any problems. The battery has been replaced with a brand new... Same as ...
The data encryption doesn't work, otherwise the best rom I have tried ever.

Reactions: greyduck and hrs19

Zentom

May 8, 2016
Islamabad
Is it not stable as some other members stating it? I had tried a few months back it was giving random freeze issue where even the power button force restart wasn't working. Is the situation same?
Sorry, I didn't test the ROM too much. It was my first time checking out PE and I was surprised at how little customization there was, so I rolled back. I'm trying to install Evo X, but it's the only ROM that gets stuck on the boot animation and doesn't boot no matter what I try.

Reactions: hrs19

lhbaires

Dec 5, 2014

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint
Sound / vibration
Cast screen

Known issues
Maybe something which i didn't noticed

Having issues with mic not working?
- just disable Voice Match in Google Assistant

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
BACKUP YOUR EFS AND PERSIST BEFORE FLASHING IN CASE YOU MESS UP !

Download Pixel Experience

Donate

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Tissot Telegram Group
Our blog

SEE YA SOON WITH CI BUILDS !

the link for https://download.pixelexperience.org/tissot 20210715-1850 is not working

NealOliver60

Jun 11, 2021
Hello. In May, I installed the latest at that time with all wipes and format data PE Plus 11 20210517-1223.

Found a strange bug, when I open Settings from the notification curtain, I get a crash. When opened from the menu, Settings opens without problems. Reboot could help on the opening and then all over again.

Then the phone did not touch for 4 months. Recently i installed the latest PE Plus 11 20210915-1936 with all wipes and format data (again :3), and I get exactly the same error :( The settings from the curtain do not work. Nobody met?

Demonstration

greyduck

Jun 11, 2021
Xiaomi Mi A1
Hey guys, can you confirm this? I am facing two issues now

1. Battery drains even in standby mode
2. Google TTS voice; English (India) sounds funny. Other languages are working fine!

Thanks.

I'm facing a slow charging issue for a couple of weeks. I have checked both my charger and the cable, they're working fine. I'm thinking it's a software issue. Please help me. I've attached my screenshots below.

View attachment 5411195View attachment 5411197
I'm facing the same issue. I'm on PixelExperience_Plus_tissot-11.0-20210715-1850-OFFICIAL.

Try a different charger, known issue.
The issue still persists.

Reactions: hrs19

Top Liked Posts