• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

jack404

Dec 4, 2014
Please could we consider this rom enough stable for daily use ?
Gapps is included into the zip?
The install is particular for the two slot ?

its still BETA, written in the filename.
its Pixel Experience ROM, since when did PE didnt include Gapps on their ROM?
not really understand what you mean in the third question, since im not really good at english, but this ROM is pretty sure for two slot, since Mi A1 is using A/B partition scheme.

Dont really know why you are asking the obvious question, but maybe you are new at this device :)

Muflafla

Jun 24, 2016
I have been using the pixel experience rom on my mi a1 and realy like the os and the device even feels smoother then on the official xiaomi rom. i only encounterd one issue whit my bluetooth (i can sent files to other devices no problem but if i connect to a bluetooth speaker, the bluethooth app crashes and restarts) this is a problem i have on the android 10 version of pixel experience and i would like to know if this is just me or is there a fix in this new version. sorry for the long post......., Really appreciate the work you have already done and cant wait for the pixel experience android 11 plus editon

blackcore17

Dec 3, 2020
is it just me, or gestures is not working properly?
bottom screen is working, but left and right edge is not.

Thank you for the hard work, other than that, is very smooth

sayon12gh

Apr 11, 2011
Thanks for your development

I have an issue that I can't download the 40Mb files to enable live caption.
I wondered to know is it just for me or others are also facing this issue??

uddinzarif

Mar 13, 2014
Bug #3

Noticed status bar icons are floating in the homescreen for a while.

Screenshot_20201207-144022~2.png

A_1997

Dec 8, 2020
I can't install it. The file doesn't flash properly. Is it because I have a/b partition? What do I do? It says no OS installed after flashing. What am I doing wrong?

_sheikhasif_

Dec 9, 2020
What are the customisation options?
I currently have Evolution X and it is pretty decent but I would love to know if pixel experience is at par or or are there any better Android 11 Rom for the Mi A1.

willys2010

Jun 9, 2016
Desde el comienzo de PixelExperience 10 y hoy cambié a PixelExperience 11, todo funciona muy bien, la batería tiene más durabilidad, funciona sin problemas. Gracias, eres un genio.

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

Since the beginning of PixelExperience 10 and today I switched to PixelExperience 11, everything works great, the battery has more durability, it works without problems. Thank you, you are a genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mate_cocido

Top Liked Posts