• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
wow ..... thhhhhxxx ur pe11 is perfect and very fast and stable . thxxxxx for work . ur amazing bro.
Please could we consider this rom enough stable for daily use ?
Gapps is included into the zip?
The install is particular for the two slot ?

Last edited:

jack404

Dec 4, 2014
Please could we consider this rom enough stable for daily use ?
Gapps is included into the zip?
The install is particular for the two slot ?

its still BETA, written in the filename.
its Pixel Experience ROM, since when did PE didnt include Gapps on their ROM?
not really understand what you mean in the third question, since im not really good at english, but this ROM is pretty sure for two slot, since Mi A1 is using A/B partition scheme.

Dont really know why you are asking the obvious question, but maybe you are new at this device :)

Muflafla

Jun 24, 2016
I have been using the pixel experience rom on my mi a1 and realy like the os and the device even feels smoother then on the official xiaomi rom. i only encounterd one issue whit my bluetooth (i can sent files to other devices no problem but if i connect to a bluetooth speaker, the bluethooth app crashes and restarts) this is a problem i have on the android 10 version of pixel experience and i would like to know if this is just me or is there a fix in this new version. sorry for the long post......., Really appreciate the work you have already done and cant wait for the pixel experience android 11 plus editon

blackcore17

Dec 3, 2020
is it just me, or gestures is not working properly?
bottom screen is working, but left and right edge is not.

Thank you for the hard work, other than that, is very smooth

sayon12gh

Apr 11, 2011
Thanks for your development

I have an issue that I can't download the 40Mb files to enable live caption.
I wondered to know is it just for me or others are also facing this issue??

uddinzarif

Mar 13, 2014
Bug #3

Noticed status bar icons are floating in the homescreen for a while.

Screenshot_20201207-144022~2.png

A_1997

Dec 8, 2020
I can't install it. The file doesn't flash properly. Is it because I have a/b partition? What do I do? It says no OS installed after flashing. What am I doing wrong?

_sheikhasif_

Dec 9, 2020
What are the customisation options?
I currently have Evolution X and it is pretty decent but I would love to know if pixel experience is at par or or are there any better Android 11 Rom for the Mi A1.

willys2010

Jun 9, 2016
Desde el comienzo de PixelExperience 10 y hoy cambié a PixelExperience 11, todo funciona muy bien, la batería tiene más durabilidad, funciona sin problemas. Gracias, eres un genio.

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

Since the beginning of PixelExperience 10 and today I switched to PixelExperience 11, everything works great, the battery has more durability, it works without problems. Thank you, you are a genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mate_cocido

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was facing an issue, when from 2 to 3 times in a day my device was freezing, and hard reset (holding boot button) would fix the issue, but know I am getting an error when suddenly phone stops reacting to my actions. Reboot button does nothing, boot + volume down/up doesn`t work. ADB shows that device is offline, and I cant force reboot it calling 'adb reboot', even tho time on phone screen changes. Now I have to wait until battery runs out by itself, and then boot it properly, worked for me last time. I am not bulling author of ROM, I am just saying to community what you can face with when loading custom rom. BTW I am using March version of ROM, so maybe I should consider updating ROM, but probably it would be safier to load PE10.
    Known issue in android 11 custom roms.No fix has been found yet.If you feel this freeze is not managble, you had to use android 10 roms
    UPD: Phone stopped booting at all. Only shows 100% charged battery screen after usb connection. Power / VolUP + Power button has no affect at all, doesn`t show up in ADB, or in windows device manager. Guess we got a brick here :)
    Power button 'click' shows battery 100% charged screen. Holding down - noting, not even trying to load.
    UPD: Managed to load to fastboot right after phone is connected to power (on mi logo). Flashed PE10, phone unbricked. Thanks XDA 🙃
    Offical build are out at https://download.pixelexperience.org/tissot/

Changelog:-
    * March security patch
    * Implemented new Face Unlock, with support for 3rd apps
    * Added ability to select custom ringtone for 2nd sim card
    * Added support for NTFS/EXFAT on USB Disks and sdcard
    * Improved animations when unlocking
    * Add support for Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
    * Others improvements

Contribute on
    Paypal
    Upi: [email protected]

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint
    Sound / vibration
    Cast screen

Known issues
    Maybe something which i didn't noticed

Having issues with mic not working?
    - just disable Voice Match in Google Assistant

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    BACKUP YOUR EFS AND PERSIST BEFORE FLASHING IN CASE YOU MESS UP !

Download Pixel Experience

Donate

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Tissot Telegram Group
    Our blog

SEE YA SOON WITH CI BUILDS !

IMG_20210206_205444_380.jpg
    IMG_20210206_210124_926.jpg

Changelog:
    Added hardware keys customization for supported devices
    * Added on screen gestures customization for supported devices
    * February security patch
    * Under the hood improvements
    * Potentially fixed freezes
    IMG_20201219_214812_698.jpg

Changelog:
    December security patch
    Underhood changes & optimisation
    March and we continue in the sweet waiting ...
    What happens?
    the developer should already be working with Android 12 ..
    and we are still in a beta version ..
    How much have you paid to developer when you are requesting new custom rom?