• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

probuddha

Dec 16, 2013
Recently flashed with PE on my Mi A1 and found that despite turning on Wifi Calling, it doesn't work. When I make a call with wifi calling on, the other person can't hear me but I can hear them.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a solution? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

3rw1n

Sep 13, 2015
I'm facing the same issue. I'm on PixelExperience_Plus_tissot-11.0-20210715-1850-OFFICIAL.
I'm on build 20210915-1821 (not plus), using the original charger. When plugging in, it shows either 'charging slowly', 'charging' or 'charging rapidly'. It seems completely random which mode it uses, but it's not a big issue because I can just un/re-plug until it says 'rapidly'.

Otherwise this is a nice upgrade from stock android 9 :). Dark mode everywhere, double tap to wake.

probuddha

Dec 16, 2013
Have been using PE on my Mi A1 for some days now and find the UI often freezing and all icons vanishing from the phone. The only way out is to reboot the phone.

Anyone else facing this? Logcat attached

Attachments

• randomfreeze.txt
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

probuddha

Dec 16, 2013

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint
Sound / vibration
Cast screen

Known issues
Maybe something which i didn't noticed

Having issues with mic not working?
- just disable Voice Match in Google Assistant

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
BACKUP YOUR EFS AND PERSIST BEFORE FLASHING IN CASE YOU MESS UP !

Download Pixel Experience

Donate

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Tissot Telegram Group
Our blog

SEE YA SOON WITH CI BUILDS !

Facing random freeze while normal shuffling between apps. All the icons vanish and the only way to bring them back is to reboot. Logcat attached. Kindly look into it.

Thanks

Attachments

• randomfreeze.txt
    2.3 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: hrs19

AhmedAgoua

Oct 15, 2021
Hi, I faced an issue during a call that my mic didn't work when open speaker.
And when using headphones and trying to test lift or right speaker alone the sound comes from both speaker which affected me when playing games like PUBG as the voice mono.

Top Liked Posts