[ROM][11.0][tissot] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

balkee2003

Jul 15, 2013
Hosur
[QUOTE = "sixx, post: 84520707, member: 673911"]
Dude, i hold it for 1 minute, and nothing.
[/ QUOTE]
Today also I had same issue, it's working. No need to wait till battery drain.

fattox

Jul 5, 2011
Since my last unlock was years ago, which method would you suggest me from stock to this time? ...a one click tool would be great. Thanks

Nestor 69

Dec 13, 2020
[QUOTE = "pihpih95, publicación: 84547701, miembro: 7681002"]
mi pregunta es, ¿es lo suficientemente estable para el conductor diario? Estoy en el Android 10 oficial en este momento ..
[/CITA]
A pesar de ser una versión beta funciona muy bien

Reactions: pihpih95

pihpih95

Aug 23, 2016
Kuala Terengganu
So coming from different android version and rom, the right way is to format data, system only right ? Internal storage remain intact am i right ? Im afraid of losing my file , so i wanna make sure my understanding is right 1st before upgrade to android11

fattox

Jul 5, 2011
Firstly, Thanks Abhinav for the great work with the ROM. It seems well polished for a nightly build.

Flashed it onto a just-unlocked device and everything seems to be smooth and working well. I did notice a couple of issues, though
  1. V o LTE / V o WiFi does not seem to be working
  2. Fast charge seems to be broken
  3. The Amazon app was suspiciously slow and laggy (not particularly an issue)
Keep up the amazing work :)
Do you still have these issues?

lipe_riba

Mar 29, 2018
Hi everyone!

I have a suspect about issue of cell phone is freezing when starting the phone. With me this happened when I enabled default lock screen (dots combination) feature. It was discharging and I put it to recharge and when it in 100% recharged I turned on it. And in bootanimation should have appear lock screen combination to start the Android R, but it's freezing phone in bootanimation waiting something (lock screen). Maybe a bug?

Reactions: sayon12gh

Nestor 69

Dec 13, 2020
March and we continue in the sweet waiting ...
What happens?
the developer should already be working with Android 12 ..
and we are still in a beta version ..

wiz2596

Mar 29, 2015
March and we continue in the sweet waiting ...
What happens?
the developer should already be working with Android 12 ..
and we are still in a beta version ..
wow, that's rude, take it easy... remember the developer is making this by free and he is not forced to work 24/7 on the rom, so be patient and the updates will come up gradually, in the meantime you can show a little gratitude by making him a donation, regards