• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][TULIP][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended [AOSP][20201/11/21]

Search This thread

Niteshkumar2k

Aug 30, 2018
Coimbatore

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro[tulip]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stabilty and being feature-rich at the same time . TBH this ROM will keep it's Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features .

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Night light

Features That are Available At the Moment
This Is very Initial Build Of Android 11 (Stock) , some features will be adapted in near future .

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

Last edited:

Niteshkumar2k

Aug 30, 2018
Coimbatore
Update November 2020!
Device side changelogs:-
- Coral Nov FP
- Safety Net passes by default
- Rounded corners while hiding notch
- Added back Doze and XiaomiParts
- Enabled HAL3 for whatsapp , fixed Web login too
- Switched to AOSP location support
- Updated Qcom Hals
- Used ATOM-X kernel as default
- Kernel upstream 4.4.244

Last edited:

Berkelium

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you for your work.
Camera didn't work for me. (Force stop)
Formatting sd card as portable did not work but formatting as phone storage works.

Last edited:

postas99

Nov 8, 2007
I appreciate your work but I found are several problems in the rom.

These are the follows:
1, The pocked mode is not working, when you get out the device from your pocket the screen stays dark, even if any notification is still not opened.
2, if you switch on the screen on option for a tilt angle also not working.
3, The waving over the screen by your hand to wake up the screen also not working. It worked after the first install.
4, The knock wake up is problematic, when the phone is in deep sleep the know still not wake up the screen.
5, In a call when you plug the headset it's randomly mute the microphone.

A pre installed camera working in the messaging apps (whatsAPP, Viber) but not in a standalone. I installed another camera app.

mind31313

Oct 23, 2019
I found an issue with the stock launcher. Sometimes when I open an app it freezes on the splash screen and it won't let me close or open other apps. Only reboot fixes it. Using another launcher right now

Niteshkumar2k

Aug 30, 2018
Coimbatore
Hello everyone, I see there are minor issues here and there like nightlight, usb and others idk, it's an alpha build as we see android 11 development just started, hopefully next build should fix everything and should be usable as daily driver even now it's usable as daily driver I guess, thanks for reporting the issues and supporting the ROM.

Jul 16, 2019
Hello everyone, I see there are minor issues here and there like nightlight, usb and others idk, it's an alpha build as we see android 11 development just started, hopefully next build should fix everything and should be usable as daily driver even now it's usable as daily driver I guess, thanks for reporting the issues and supporting the ROM.

Do you have any idea when the new build will gonna be released?

pentakalyan

Nov 6, 2020
Gyroscope sensor and few sensors are not working properly in this ROM. Please try to fix this as soon as possible. Over-all the pixel extended experience was good and very free to use.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro[tulip]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stabilty and being feature-rich at the same time . TBH this ROM will keep it's Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features .

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Night light

Features That are Available At the Moment
    This Is very Initial Build Of Android 11 (Stock) , some features will be adapted in near future .

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

THIS ROM is really unstable, laggy and not working fine compared now to the LINEAGEOS17 ''official build''

I tried to use the Pixel-Extended, but to much not working fine, laggy, slow not working fine at all.

The notification light blinking constantly and really fast.
    The UI is not smooth at all.
    Fingerprint scanner not working fine, not recognize my finger to many times.

All those issues, I do not have on LINEAGEOS and its really smooth.
    Just switch off "listen to ok Google" in google assitant settings. Also make sure to disable it during driving. And then restart your phone. :)
    Love you ❤.. It worked 🙂