• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][TULIP][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended [AOSP][20201/11/21]

Search This thread

sdhagendra

Nov 17, 2020
HOW to enable 3 BUTTONS NAVIGATION GESTURES ON PIXEL EXTENDED ROM OF REDMI NOTE 6 PRO.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

How to enable 3 BUTTONS NAVIGATION GESTURES ON PIXEL EXTENDED ROM OF REDMI NOTE 6 PRO

lisowskiad

Sep 9, 2019
Mobilny internet

Mobile Internet
I have a question how to make the internet on the phone log into the transmitters while driving the car because you have to restart it then it works
Sorry for English, I use an interpreter

Last edited:

rochasdv

Apr 21, 2013
Vila Velha
Near perfect!

Thank you for this ROM. It is running very smooth and almost flawless!

The thing I miss out on is the option to tweak more the navigation buttons. Is there the possibility to put the option to switch the positions of the 3 buttons (like move the 'back button' to be on the right side and 'alternate button' on the left)? That would be nice!:good:

I also notice that the notification light is blinking too fast.

Thank you again, this is the best ROM I used so far.

koazait

May 11, 2019
Hello, thanks a lot for the ROM!!!
Where can I find the OTA option for system updates? In system->advanced is no menu entry for system updates. Is this in another menu?
Cheerio

koazait

May 11, 2019
Hello again.
I have an issue with the data connection. After a while there is no more Internet connection but it's still shown as active without an error. This is for mobile data and for WiFi too. Setting to flight mode and back helps sometimes. Other times I need to restart the phone to get a working connection again. With the Android 10 Version of this ROM this was working perfect.
How can I get a reliable network connection?

Last edited:

Niteshkumar2k

Aug 30, 2018
Coimbatore
Thank you for this ROM. It is running very smooth and almost flawless!

The thing I miss out on is the option to tweak more the navigation buttons. Is there the possibility to put the option to switch the positions of the 3 buttons (like move the 'back button' to be on the right side and 'alternate button' on the left)? That would be nice!:good:

I also notice that the notification light is blinking too fast.

Thank you again, this is the best ROM I used so far.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll work on adding those feature and fix the led in December update :)

Niteshkumar2k

Aug 30, 2018
Coimbatore
Hello again.
I have an issue with the data connection. After a while there is no more Internet connection but it's still shown as active without an error. This is for mobile data and for WiFi too. Setting to flight mode and back helps sometimes. Other times I need to restart the phone to get a working connection again. With the Android 10 Version of this ROM this was working perfect.
How can I get a reliable network connection?

I'm not sure what's causing that probably check your apn, if it's correct if it's not settings automatically you can give the apn to me I'll add it to source. Also we decided the rebase on pe for more stability I hope these issues will also be addressed in december update.

Niteshkumar2k

Aug 30, 2018
Coimbatore
Hello, thanks a lot for the ROM!!!
Where can I find the OTA option for system updates? In system->advanced is no menu entry for system updates. Is this in another menu?
Cheerio

Hey thanks for the review and regarding the OTA we are working on that part soon it'll be integrated as of now just download the rom and flash it manually once we move from beta builds to normal ones we will have OTA support :)

koazait

May 11, 2019
Hey thanks for the review and regarding the OTA we are working on that part soon it'll be integrated as of now just download the rom and flash it manually once we move from beta builds to normal ones we will have OTA support :)

Great, thank you so much. I'm looking forward for the stable version. This ROM works very good! (Except the occasional loss of data connection)
Great work!!!

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I'm not sure what's causing that probably check your apn, if it's correct if it's not settings automatically you can give the apn to me I'll add it to source. Also we decided the rebase on pe for more stability I hope these issues will also be addressed in december update.

Thanks, that was a good idea! The APN setting was not right. But I could select the right one from the suggested options. Was "HoT internet" Austria. Cheers!

maushi

Aug 2, 2014
Thank you for this great rom. I want to report that I've been trying to use wireless display feature but the phone crashes immediately when it get connected to my smart tv (samsung series 6).

Niteshkumar2k

Aug 30, 2018
Coimbatore
Hello everybody, I see some are reporting regarding the mobile network, since it was initial release we were unable to add every countries APN's out there, but after the last updated we have updated so much and I hope almost we have added every APN, so it should be perfect in next update, In order to make it work in the latest build, navigate to your network settings and check access points and set manually you apn this should resolve the issue. If you don't know your apn you can fetch from internet or just temporarily connect to any network it'll be able to detect the APN's automatically. As I mentioned earlier we've added almost all of the APN'S now so next update should go fine, Thanks :)

lisowskiad

Sep 9, 2019
Hello everybody, I see some are reporting regarding the mobile network, since it was initial release we were unable to add every countries APN's out there, but after the last updated we have updated so much and I hope almost we have added every APN, so it should be perfect in next update, In order to make it work in the latest build, navigate to your network settings and check access points and set manually you apn this should resolve the issue. If you don't know your apn you can fetch from internet or just temporarily connect to any network it'll be able to detect the APN's automatically. As I mentioned earlier we've added almost all of the APN'S now so next update should go fine, Thanks :)

it seems to me that I am currently not logging into new base stations, but when I restart or turn on and off the airplane mode, logging and data transmission works

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro[tulip]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stabilty and being feature-rich at the same time . TBH this ROM will keep it's Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features .

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Night light

Features That are Available At the Moment
    This Is very Initial Build Of Android 11 (Stock) , some features will be adapted in near future .

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

THIS ROM is really unstable, laggy and not working fine compared now to the LINEAGEOS17 ''official build''

I tried to use the Pixel-Extended, but to much not working fine, laggy, slow not working fine at all.

The notification light blinking constantly and really fast.
    The UI is not smooth at all.
    Fingerprint scanner not working fine, not recognize my finger to many times.

All those issues, I do not have on LINEAGEOS and its really smooth.
    Just switch off "listen to ok Google" in google assitant settings. Also make sure to disable it during driving. And then restart your phone. :)
    Love you ❤.. It worked 🙂