• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][TULIP][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended [AOSP][20201/11/21]

Search This thread

clao80

Jan 15, 2021
Very good rom, thanks!

Night light not working.
I've seen in this forum https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-11-tulip-pixel-experience-fbe-aosp.4154583/post-84290925 he just solved the issue with night light... maybe the fix is the same?!

Sometime randomly the quick setting comes down without any touch, like when you just tap it.

There's the ground problem with notifications disappearing behind notch (xiaomi fault I guess), I put battery % in the circle and only the wifi icon to save space for others ones, doing that with edxposed and gravity... would be nice having the possibility to manage that in the phone setting.
For many notifications I find very useful the FixNotchNotification apk/widget, if some user needs that too.

Thanks a lot!

EnclaveHere

Jan 20, 2021
My notification light gone crazy - it's blinking very fast. As well Gallery crashing from time to time. Can't name it's stable. It's shame that you removed public version based on Android 10, since it working perfectly

kuramashot

Feb 15, 2021
cant access camera. As soon as I open it, shows camera stopped working.
Also cant change default notification tone, ringtone and alarm sound from settings->sound.

Edit 1 :

Camera fixed by first using gcam uninstaller and then installing gcam port by wyroczen from celso. link to the same are

Gcam port by wyroczen: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1531/
Gcam Uninstaller: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261754479

Remember to flash Gcam Uninstaller first and then install gcam port by package manager.

Last edited:

Gh_Racer

Dec 12, 2018
Italy
The ROM worked properly and smooth for over a week without any issues at all.

Today I woke up with my phone turned off, and it refuses to turn on. I finally reached to wake it up from this state by trying to enter in the recovery (but keeping the keys pressed for over 10 seconds) but then, only after a couple of minutes, the OS crashed and now I'm in this state.

Ps. I don't have any custom kernel or what so ever

Gh_Racer

Dec 12, 2018
Italy
The ROM worked properly and smooth for over a week without any issues at all.

Today I woke up with my phone turned off, and it refuses to turn on. I finally reached to wake it up from this state by trying to enter in the recovery (but keeping the keys pressed for over 10 seconds) but then, only after a couple of minutes, the OS crashed and now I'm in this state.

Ps. I don't have any custom kernel or what so ever
UPDATE: can't reach the recovery or the fastboot neither :))) It's going to be a looong journey

Gh_Racer

Dec 12, 2018
Italy
UPDATE: can't reach the recovery or the fastboot neither :))) It's going to be a looong journey
UPDATE 2: I'm starting to think that my phone it's actually bricked. I haven't done anything to it, it all happened during the night (WTF). I'm pretty disappointed, this has never happened to me in 10 years of ROM flashing.

The only solution could ben EDL flashing, but I couldn't manage to properly open the phone so far...

Gh_Racer

Dec 12, 2018
Italy
BIG UPDATE: the phone is totally fu---ehm I mean bricked.

I'm of course not sure if it's ROM's fault or not (I'm not complaining with the developer, of course, since I flashed it at my own risk). Bricks happen even with stock phones, so I dunno. But keep this in mind, reader.

I'm not able to unbrick the phone, even in EDL mode with Mi Flash Pro Tool.
Here's everything I tried. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

hzmami1

Mar 13, 2021
I really liked the rom, my phone works very smoothly, maa I have a few problems. I get the "not responding" warning periodically in the settings. Thermal settings are not working. MI sound amplifier does not work fully efficiently. The battery seemed to be better in previous versions, I can say that its performance has decreased. It would be great if we can also use the built-in gcam application as in the android 10 version.

hzmami1

Mar 13, 2021
I really liked the rom, my phone works very smoothly, maa I have a few problems. I get the "not responding" warning periodically in the settings. Thermal settings are not working. MI sound amplifier does not work fully efficiently. The battery seemed to be better in previous versions, I can say that its performance has decreased. It would be great if we can also use the built-in gcam application as in the android 10 version.

koazait

May 11, 2019
Hello,
Will there be an update of this, or is the development dead?
I'm using this ROM since 3 Months, runs nice except of frequent WiFi and mobile data disconnections.
And since a week the system hangs sometimes over night and the alarm clock doesn't start.
Cheerrio, DM

~ankit23

May 11, 2021
Tried full disk encryption from setting which was successful. However on decryption the phone was stuck on boot screen. Is this a known bug..if so when can we expect fix.

Mr_Sterg

Feb 20, 2013
Night light doesn't seem to be working on the latest build for PxlExt Android 11. Are there links to Pixel Extended Android 10 rom. Can't find the thread...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro[tulip]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stabilty and being feature-rich at the same time . TBH this ROM will keep it's Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features .

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Night light

Features That are Available At the Moment
    This Is very Initial Build Of Android 11 (Stock) , some features will be adapted in near future .

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

THIS ROM is really unstable, laggy and not working fine compared now to the LINEAGEOS17 ''official build''

I tried to use the Pixel-Extended, but to much not working fine, laggy, slow not working fine at all.

The notification light blinking constantly and really fast.
    The UI is not smooth at all.
    Fingerprint scanner not working fine, not recognize my finger to many times.

All those issues, I do not have on LINEAGEOS and its really smooth.
    Just switch off "listen to ok Google" in google assitant settings. Also make sure to disable it during driving. And then restart your phone. :)
    Love you ❤.. It worked 🙂