*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
- 1. Download and install a custom recovery like TWRP: (Download from here)
- 2. Download gapps (Nikgapps, Flame, Bit, etc): (Download from here (Nikgapps))
- 3. (Optional) Magisk for root: (Download from here)
These steps may can change depending recovery, this ones are for TWRP!
First time installation:
- 1. From recovery go to Wipe, Advanced Wipe, and select: Dalvik, Cache, Data, System and Vendor.
- 2. (Optional but recommended) Flash latest firmware (You can get it here)
- 3. Flash ROM file.
- 4. Flash the gapps that you chosen.
- 5. (Optional) Flash Magisk if you wat root.
- 6. Go back, get into Wipe section, click on Format Data and type yes.
- 7. Reboot.
- 1. Go to the recovery.
- 2. Now, Wipe section, Advanced Wipe, select: Dalvik and Cache.
- 3. Go back, flash the ROM update.
- 4. Flash gapps.
- 5. (Optional) Magisk for root.
- 6. Reboot.
· You tell me
Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Tulip Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram
crDroid Updates Channel
Donate to help our team pay server costs