[ROM][13][UMI][CMI][OFFICIAL] Evolution X

Search This thread

fuadhdmini

Oct 16, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 10
Google Pixel 5
Hi. Great rom. I installed and use Android market unlocker to spoof US carrier so that my Phone app can have Call Screen features.

Call screens seems to be working partially:

1. When others getting screened by me, the other person can't hear the screening voice from Call Screen. But input from the caller can be captured fine in call screen.

2. When I placed a call, and my call got screened; I can hear the screening voice from the one I called to but then my voice is not being captured when I say anything.

Anyone know how to make this thing works?

I am already really happy that Google Photos with this rom is giving unlimited original quality backup, haha even my Pixel 5 can only use Storage Saver option (any tips with rooting method to enable unlimited original quality backup on Pixel phone?)

Manaplayer

May 20, 2014
All working fine so far, but has something else too the problem of less battery % over night? (I'm using offline-mode). After 15h in use, the idle state is using the most energy in the list. Only 9% deep-sleep used and I do almost nothing with it. Over night the battery is ~15-20% less. On another rom it was ~3-4%

Last edited:
Good morning seniors. I have trouble applying this rom.
I had xiaomi.eu 12.5.5 rom, and then I tried flashing this rom, it worked well, I was able to boot into the rom.

However when I tried to boot into recovery again, it shows only android picture with "no command" text. Can anybody tell me where I had gotten it wrong?

I already tried to flash twrp again, but I cannot mount the data partition. I've tried to disable lockscreen, boot into twrp from fastboot, and the data partition is still decrypted.

Am i missing something. Latest version is an OTA flash. To flash an OTA, a phone needs to support A/B slots.

Every flash attempt exits and gives an error eluding to use the other slot.

In fastboot I send the command to set active slot to next one available.

'error: device does not support slots'

Hours of searches looking for and finding 8 USB C cables.. still nothing. if someone has any thoughts regarding how to overcome this, pls let me know.

DISREGARD

In the description I saw OTA, thinking it meant a system update file delivered via wireless download.

"OTA" is the codename for the Pro. It is also a Japanese sir-name

Last edited:

yarpiin

May 30, 2013
Bangor UK
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Xiaomi Mi 10
Are you sure you use co
Am i missing something. Latest version is an OTA flash. To flash an OTA, a phone needs to support A/B slots.

Every flash attempt exits and gives an error eluding to use the other slot.

In fastboot I send the command to set active slot to next one available.

'error: device does not support slots'

Hours of searches looking for and finding 8 USB C cables.. still nothing. if someone has any thoughts regarding how to overcome this, pls let me know.

DISREGARD

In the description I saw OTA, thinking it meant a system update file delivered via wireless download.

"OTA" is the codename for the Pro. It is also a Japanese sir-name
are you sure u use correct rom for correct device ? Mi10 is single slot device . We do not use A/B and ota is basicly dlod of full rom and automatic dirty flash here.

Are you sure you use co

are you sure u use correct rom for correct device ? Mi10 is single slot device . We do not use A/B and ota is basicly dlod of full rom and automatic dirty flash here.
Yeah.. I spent hours trying to figure it out only to realize that [OTA] is the Mi 10's CODENAME, as opposed to Over the Air. What's freaky about this is that Over the Air updates will use A/B slotting during updates. And the error I was getting when trying flash was telling me to use another slot.

this is what is known in literature as: A comedy of errors.

One of the best and well supported ROMS available on any platform.

I do have a question -- Why is the sound so terrible!??? It almost feels compressed and that there is limiter in plaace withthe threshhold pre amd post gain are off.

any advice would be appreciate. One of UMI's biggest selling points was the dual spakers. I have tired massaging some of the issues using the James DSP which helps, but not much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

u91t7Lv.png

Evolution X 7.x.x for the Xiaomi Mi10 [UMI] and MI 10 Pro [CMI]

/*
    * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,
    * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
    * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if
    * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
    */

6kaqOxu.png

Keep Evolving
    Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

wjBJ2Hk.png

Just flash and check "The Evolver"

sxs3pbW.png

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

VvzRh0K.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Wipe data
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the proper ZIP for your device
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download
    Donate to me! / Official Chat / Device Support

S2t0kJ9.png

Contributors
    yarpiin, ChaptSand, manuelbianco
    Source Code: https://github.com/Evolution-X
    ROM OS Version: Android 13
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.19.157
    ROM Firmware Required: 13.0.8.0[UMI]/13.0.6.0[CMI] MIUI Firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 7.x
    Stable Release Date: 2021-12-10

Created 2021-05-05
    Last Updated 2022-05-02
    Hi all,

New roms are up.
    - changelog in second post and please remember use correct twrp and format data if commin from MIUI or uncrypted rom.

Enjoy
    Hi all new roms are up.

Changelog in second post.

enjoy
    Hi all,

new roms are up.

enjoy

ps. if you facing any issue post it in the way that I can reproduce (describe exactly what you been doing , what app or type of usage , do you have any extra stuff like magisk modules, custom kernel ) and take logs please.