[ROM][13][UMI][CMI][OFFICIAL] Evolution X

Search This thread

lsCoco

Feb 5, 2021
A workaround for the FOD issue is trying to use as brighter FOD animations and icons as possible. Now with the right configuration FOD unlocking works 100% successfully for me.

Reactions: foggydew88

cyber.wise

May 9, 2021
Hello there.
I am using the 15 May 2021 update.
ROM is very good. Health to your hand. Thank you.
There is only 1 problem.

The display automatic rotation is not working.
The sensor does not react.

I'm downloading the sensor controller application. The sensor does not appear.

Rotation Sensor is not working.

Can you fix it on new update.

I tried to delete the Persist file. I didn't make it.
I did the new firmware update and re-installed the ROMU. I haven't lost my settings. But, the sensor did not work.

yarpiin

May 30, 2013
Bangor UK
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Xiaomi Mi 10
Hello there.
I am using the 15 May 2021 update.
ROM is very good. Health to your hand. Thank you.
There is only 1 problem.

The display automatic rotation is not working.
The sensor does not react.

I'm downloading the sensor controller application. The sensor does not appear.

Rotation Sensor is not working.

Can you fix it on new update.

I tried to delete the Persist file. I didn't make it.
I did the new firmware update and re-installed the ROMU. I haven't lost my settings. But, the sensor did not work.
Well idk what you did but it does work ok.
Have you updated your firmware?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210522-094639_Ustawienia.png
    Screenshot_20210522-094639_Ustawienia.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot_20210522-094633_Ustawienia.png
    Screenshot_20210522-094633_Ustawienia.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 208

cyber.wise

May 9, 2021
Well idk what you did but it does work ok.
Have you updated your firmware?
fw_umi_miui_UMI_21.5.12_de9031b32e_11.0.zip
I set up the latest version of the device firmware.
I have made adjustments as in the picture. It doesn't work .
Is there any other settings to be done?
We haven't consumed solutions yet. I hope.

Grinstantin

Dec 13, 2020
Hi! Firstly, I want to say thank you to @yarpiin for the great work. This is a great ROM, despite the issue with the fingerprint scanner. I've used it for 5 days, but yesterday I noticed another issue, because of which I was forced to switch back to MIUI.

I didn't reboot my phone in first 4 days, and I did it yesterday. I immediately received all the SMS which for some reason could not reach my phone earlier. And it turned out that I missed several important calls because of this too. There were no problems with the cellular network - the phone always showed a full or almost complete indicator in the status bar. I can't tell if I could send messages or make calls, because I rarely do this not through messengers like Telegram. My other phone (Mi 9 SE on stock MIUI), which lives in the same cellular network, worked without problems.

For the first couple of days everything worked fine for sure, but then the network was lost for some reason. I've already seen a post about a similar problem on this forum somewhere, but I can't find it now. If I'm not mistaken, the problem was solved by setting a restart schedule for the phone (every 1-2 days). I would do that too, but I couldn't find a way to do it without rooting a device.

yarpiin

May 30, 2013
Bangor UK
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Xiaomi Mi 10
Hi! Firstly, I want to say thank you to @yarpiin for the great work. This is a great ROM, despite the issue with the fingerprint scanner. I've used it for 5 days, but yesterday I noticed another issue, because of which I was forced to switch back to MIUI.

I didn't reboot my phone in first 4 days, and I did it yesterday. I immediately received all the SMS which for some reason could not reach my phone earlier. And it turned out that I missed several important calls because of this too. There were no problems with the cellular network - the phone always showed a full or almost complete indicator in the status bar. I can't tell if I could send messages or make calls, because I rarely do this not through messengers like Telegram. My other phone (Mi 9 SE on stock MIUI), which lives in the same cellular network, worked without problems.

For the first couple of days everything worked fine for sure, but then the network was lost for some reason. I've already seen a post about a similar problem on this forum somewhere, but I can't find it now. If I'm not mistaken, the problem was solved by setting a restart schedule for the phone (every 1-2 days). I would do that too, but I couldn't find a way to do it without rooting a device.
Idk what to say , never seen and faced such weird issue . I assume that you flashed correct firmware (12.5.3)?

Grinstantin

Dec 13, 2020
Idk what to say , never seen and faced such weird issue . I assume that you flashed correct firmware (12.5.3)?
Sure. I wish I could provide any additional info, but...
Like I said, there was a post about similar problem with some AOSP-based ROM. Unfortunately, I don't remember all the details. I'll try to find that post, maybe there is something useful besides setting a restart schedule.

Reactions: yarpiin

cyber.wise

May 9, 2021
obviously you havent followed the op and procedure . It says 12.5.3 firmware yes ?
Thank you.
The ROM is now running smoothly.
I did as you say.
There is only one problem.
The battery is running out quickly.
I have set up settings to reduce power consumption.

I will use Greenify or Taskkiller.

Thanks.

cyber.wise

May 9, 2021
Dear Developer Can you put ROM on SourceForge? MEGA needs much effort to download. Also, follow-up of SourceForge is easier.

Top Liked Posts