Great work on this ROM. One of the best custom ROM for OnePlus 8 Pro. Although they are weekly builds, it is so stable and no app crashed. I tried PE and Paranoid too. PE was stable when it first released around December 20 but now it is not.
I observed below minor issues I faced in my last 3 days of testing and wanted to share with you.
1. Brightness in dark environments is comparatively high and when I enable DC dimming I observed no change.
2. I didn't root my device and still my bank applications like HDFC and Google Pay are not working on this ROM.
3. "Identify music with now playing" crashes when you try to turn on.
Crash log URL: https://haste.aicp-rom.com/seferobiqa
4. Screen temperature fluctuates between warm and cool on its own even when night sight is turned off completely.
Nothing else, ROM is super solid and thanks for your work.
2. Could sound counter intuitive ,but rooting would enable you to use the hide feature which could help hide the changes made within the ROM.
4. Are you noticing this on your browser? Namely chrome? It has an inbuilt light balance feature you can turn off. If its outside of chrome then it may be ROM related