[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][13/04/2020] Fluid 1.4 for Pixel 2 XL

Search This thread

palimatix

Jan 18, 2011
Bangalore
it ends with "error 1" for me, sayng that the addon can be only installed on top of NikGapps, though i've flashed NikGapps when reinstalled the rom
First.. there's no need for installing a gapps package as it comes prebuilt. And if you flashing any gapp package or add-on, please reboot into twrp once after flashing ROM.

The add-on didn't give me any such error and I haven't installed any nikgapps on top of this rom. Just this package alone.

shpegun

Nov 9, 2016
First.. there's no need for installing a gapps package as it comes prebuilt. And if you flashing any gapp package or add-on, please reboot into twrp once after flashing ROM.

The add-on didn't give me any such error and I haven't installed any nikgapps on top of this rom. Just this package alone.
The first time when I've flashed the rom, I did it without gapps and wanted to use Pixel Launcher as system Launcher, I was told that I can install PixelLauncher addon from NikGapps, so I tried to install it via twrp and got errors, then I decided to clean reinstall the rom AND flash NikGapps, it worked and now I have Pixel Launcher as system default launcher. I was wondering if I can install add-ons now, tried to install PixelLiveWallpapers Addon and GoogleWallpapers Addon, but it didn't work, the same error, though I have installed NikGapps.
And yeah, of course I did reboot twrp every time I installed gapps or addon, but what's the point of there was an error. (I hope my English isn't so bad and you can understand me)

palimatix

Jan 18, 2011
Bangalore
The first time when I've flashed the rom, I did it without gapps and wanted to use Pixel Launcher as system Launcher, I was told that I can install PixelLauncher addon from NikGapps, so I tried to install it via twrp and got errors, then I decided to clean reinstall the rom AND flash NikGapps, it worked and now I have Pixel Launcher as system default launcher. I was wondering if I can install add-ons now, tried to install PixelLiveWallpapers Addon and GoogleWallpapers Addon, but it didn't work, the same error, though I have installed NikGapps.
And yeah, of course I did reboot twrp every time I installed gapps or addon, but what's the point of there was an error. (I hope my English isn't so bad and you can understand me)

I don't know why its asking you to install NIkGapps before you flash that addon. Anyway, you can workaround this problem by rebooting into twrp and once Pixel Launcher addon is successful then flash all the remaining addons back to back without a restart in between.

shpegun

Nov 9, 2016
5hLHTa1.png

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Read the entire OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

xsOmpl0.png

Fluid is an aftermarket Android custom ROM distribution based on AOSP, focused on bringing a better UI/UX to Android with a fluid experience coupled with themes and customisations.
#FeelsFluid

YxEFDix.png

Fluid doesn't aim at providing all the customisation available on the planet. We are focused on a cleaner, more Material design approach, with a few twists ;) that assured, we do have a dedicated theme engine with cool stuff getting added every new update. So sit back and enjoy Fluid on your device!

Code:
- Adaptive Playback
- Included GApps
- Double tap power button for Camera
- FOD Animation
- Redesigned Themes page
- Statusbar/QS/Lockscreen Customisation
Several system themes, icon shapes and fonts to choose from

And most importantly:
- A redefined UI

Z2FIVZT.png

Download Fluid for your device here!

Mega

JfsFznb.png

Wanna experience Fluid on your phone? Go ahead fam!

Code:
- Download the ROM variant of your choice (Gapp-ed for inbuilt gapps, Gapp-less for vanilla experience)
- Backup every partition from TWRP Recovery
- Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
- Flash the ROM zip
- Install GAPPS package (only if using gapp-less variant)
- And at last Reboot!
[First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience]
Clean Flash is always recommended!

vYMqHGl.png

Changelog for Fluid

Code:
- Everything from Fluid 1.3 + a lot more fixes and misc changes
- Add a2dp services and impl
- Update Kernel to 4.4.258

6Fqfn5R.png

NOT WORKING: See post 2

Wanna report bugs and want them begone? Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.
-> How to take Logcats?
https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

Em5NS0v.png

Visit our Website. Subscribe to our Telegram Announcements Channel. Also join our Telegram Community support Chat!

Want to contribute to the development of this ROM?
Checkout our Github

hOjcXDi.png

People behind this ROM!

- Ender1324
- AndroBuddy
- SebaUbuntu
- Elluzion
- Ovenoboyo

Contributors
Device Code:
https://github.com/ReallySnow/android_device_google_wahoo
Kernel Code: https://github.com/ReallySnow/android_kernel_google_wahoo
Source Code: https://github.com/project-fluid

ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x
ROM Firmware: built-in

Version Information
Stable

Created 2021-02-17
Last Updated 2021-03-02​
Thanks for updating ROM to v1.3! Everything goes well

Is it possible to set exactly this watchface to lockscreen and AOD?
Screenshot_20210305-191533_Настройки.png

palimatix

Jan 18, 2011
Bangalore
1.3 Update

• Battery Saver does not work
  • Always On doesnt turn off in battery mode if "Always On while charging" is kept on.

Tried with clean flash. Not working still :(

RealCaracas

Jan 13, 2013
Madrid
Weather is showing for me in the lockscreen. The feature mising though is the Active Edge. Hopefully dev merges Kdrag0n's commits to enable that in the next release.
@ReallySnow hello my friend, this ROM looks very nice 🙂.... Are you planning adding active edge? My power button is almost dead (it works only 1% of the times) and I replace it with active edge.... Thanks!!

shpegun

Nov 9, 2016
For some reason I don't have a Gpay widget in the power menu though the setting is enabled and Gpay is configured, moreover, the Home widget is working well. Where can be a problem?
Screenshot_20210308-030644_Pixel_Launcher.png
Screenshot_20210308-030720_Настройки.png
Screenshot_20210308-030856_Сервисы_Google_Play~2.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5hLHTa1.png

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Read the entire OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

xsOmpl0.png

Fluid is an aftermarket Android custom ROM distribution based on AOSP, focused on bringing a better UI/UX to Android with a fluid experience coupled with themes and customisations.
    #FeelsFluid

YxEFDix.png

Fluid doesn't aim at providing all the customisation available on the planet. We are focused on a cleaner, more Material design approach, with a few twists ;) that assured, we do have a dedicated theme engine with cool stuff getting added every new update. So sit back and enjoy Fluid on your device!

Code:
    - Adaptive Playback
    - Included GApps
    - Double tap power button for Camera
    - FOD Animation
    - Redesigned Themes page
    - Statusbar/QS/Lockscreen Customisation
    Several system themes, icon shapes and fonts to choose from

And most importantly:
    - A redefined UI

Z2FIVZT.png

Download Fluid for your device here!

Mega

JfsFznb.png

Wanna experience Fluid on your phone? Go ahead fam!

Code:
    - Download the ROM variant of your choice (Gapp-ed for inbuilt gapps, Gapp-less for vanilla experience)
    - Backup every partition from TWRP Recovery
    - Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
    - Flash the ROM zip
    - Install GAPPS package (only if using gapp-less variant)
    - And at last Reboot!
    [First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience]
    Clean Flash is always recommended!

vYMqHGl.png

Changelog for Fluid

Code:
    - Add KCAL
    - Enable lz4
    - Update FaceUnlock
    - Add App locker
    - Update Kernel to 4.4.262

6Fqfn5R.png

NOT WORKING: See post 2

Wanna report bugs and want them begone? Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.
    -> How to take Logcats?
    https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

Em5NS0v.png

Visit our Website. Subscribe to our Telegram Announcements Channel. Also join our Telegram Community support Chat!

Want to contribute to the development of this ROM?
    Checkout our Github

hOjcXDi.png

People behind this ROM!

- Ender1324
    - AndroBuddy
    - SebaUbuntu
    - Elluzion
    - Ovenoboyo

Contributors
    Device Code:
    https://github.com/ReallySnow/android_device_google_wahoo
    Kernel Code: https://github.com/ReallySnow/android_kernel_google_wahoo
    Source Code: https://github.com/project-fluid

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x
    ROM Firmware: built-in

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2021-02-17
    Last Updated 2021-04-13​
    Thought of trying something new for a break from PD. Attaching some screenshots
    Will stay until the weekend to see how it feels on daily life.

Screenshot_20210218-213321_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210218-212638_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210218-212628_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210218-212527_Fluid_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210218-212540_Fluid_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210218-213547_Settings.png
    @ReallySnow hello my friend, this ROM looks very nice 🙂.... Are you planning adding active edge? My power button is almost dead (it works one 1% of the times) and I replace it with active edge.... Thanks!!
    I will add it in the next few versions
    Weather is showing for me in the lockscreen. The feature mising though is the Active Edge. Hopefully dev merges Kdrag0n's commits to enable that in the next release.
    7.5 hrs on taimen is a good deal after 3yrs of usage. Very optimised kernel ROM combo. Been a week and it's consistently running amooth and good battery with adequate customisations.

Thank you for this nice ROM @ReallySnow .
    Hope you keep the thread alive with future updates.

Screenshot_20210224-075824_Settings.png