[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][CEPHEUS] EVOLUTION-x 5.3 [24.01.2021]

WhiteCloud24

Oct 1, 2018

baggino

Jan 28, 2011
installed without problems without decryption, I am very disappointed that I have to scroll all the way to the left to delete the recent ones, while on the other roms it is already there.

Nivian

Jul 21, 2020
No issues so far. Rom works great without need to use dfe or magisk. Only issues i have is with google assistant turning voice activation off, and lack of anx camera like in raphael EvoX rom. Imo it's the most stable A11 rom rn.
Hope to see u as an official maintainer.

b0nebreaker

Sep 28, 2011
I don't recommend that so I won't put it.
I understand, because of potential issues. But clean wiping on every update is not feasible for me because I use this phone as a daily driver. Nevertheless, since Dfe is no longer needed in the newest update it will make dirty flashing even easier. Thanks :)

EDIT: I am on mauronofrio's TWRP 3.4.0-10, still needed to flash Dfe after dirty flashing the ROM.

Last edited:

Gnonymous7

Jan 14, 2016
Great rom, thanks.
But brightness changing is not smooth, kinda rushed. In some condition, the brightness sometimes didn't respect the actual light, so it shows kinda bright suddenly in dark condition.

Other than that, i see a feature called show notification content when unlock in lockscreen which is useless because there is no face unlock in this rom. Thats why can you add face unlock?

Camar10

Jul 6, 2012
Maastricht
Hello here, it's update time!!

Changelog:

Kernel upstreamed to .216;
Dfe no longer needed (at least on orangefox recovery)

Download:

Also let me know if decryption works on other recoveries
Thank you very much for this update.
No need to flash DFE on last official TWRP (3.5.0)

GirishSharma

Feb 19, 2015
Ajmer, Rajasthan
This is my device info :
Unlocked Bootloader
Device Name : Mi9 Cepheus
Android Version : 10QKQ1.190825.002
Stock Recovery

Since, I don't know why Xiaomi is not providing me the Android 11 Updates, So I am planning to install custom Android 11 ROM.

Earlier I used to flashed many custom ROMs on my Oneplus One device by simply installing TWRP and flashing by Delvik, System, Data, Cache. But this device seems bit different, so please mention the complete flashing steps. Once again, please don't copy paste the steps, just share your real time experience how you flashed the ROM and how you boot it.

Tahervadli

Jan 28, 2021
I have successfully installed this rom but in beginning its not recognizing the sim i have inserted and the wifi is not showing any device near me i had try everything please help if you have any solutions.
ASAP.

Xiaomi063

Jan 26, 2020
Does this rom have the display color modes that are in MIUI? in all the roms I've tried, display is oversaturated, probably due to not targeting sRGB color space like MIUI does when using "standard contrast" mode.
Does this rom target sRGB color space for accurate color representation?

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Does this rom have the display color modes that are in MIUI? in all the roms I've tried, display is oversaturated, probably due to not targeting sRGB color space like MIUI does when using "standard contrast" mode.
Does this rom target sRGB color space for accurate color representation?
I've had the same impression but you can take a script to change color saturation

Su
service call SurfaceFlinger 1022 f X.X

X. X for me 0.6 is good, anyeay everything lower than 1.0 is better....