• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] DotOS v5.1.1 [AOSP][2021-06-19]

Search This thread

zhuofan-16

Jun 19, 2021
dotOS_banner-5.0.png

" #DroidOnTime "

ROM Version: 5.1.1
Device: Redmi Note 10 (sunny/mojito)
Maintainer: 那时雨ZhuoFan
Build Status: UNOFFICIAL

banner_discl.png

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

banner_about.png

dotOS is an Android ROM that focuses on performance, stability, and User Experience. We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get the most out of your device.....

banner_inst.png

CLEAN FLASH/First Time Installation :

First Make sure recovery is installed. (LineageOS recovery or Twrp)
Make nandroid backup (Not Necessary, but just in case if you lost somewhere)
Perform Factory Reset/Format
Choose - Apply update from ADB
then sideload the lastest build - adb sideload latest-Build.zip
package sideloads till 47% and you can skip Signature verification.
Reboot to System
(DO NOT FLASH GAPPS,GAPPS INCLUDED)

DIRTY FLASH :
Download the latest build
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build
Wipe Cache
Reboot

If you're coming from Stock OxygenOS - check here

banner_downlods.png

Website - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yeFRakrtDIXPX6sTCHhMZGmnCPYYcLFP/view?usp=sharing

banner_features.png

Complete Changelogs: https://changelogs.droidontime.com/

banner_credits.png

AOSP
Lineage OS
Pixel Experience
Dirty Unicorns

And all other open-source Devs/Teams.

banner_team.png

Mohan CM - Founder/Core Developer
Iacob Ionut - UI, UX Developer/ Core Developer
Sipun Kumar - Developer/Maintainer

Special thanks:
Manish Bajpai
- Web Developer

Important Links

If you liked our Project, please consider supporting us. - Donate - https://www.paypal.me/MOHANCM

dot OS source

dotOS-Device Sources
telegram.png

Telegram Group
Telegram Channel

web.png

Website

Downloads page

REPORTING BUGS !

As soon as the problem occurs, take a LOGCAT!

for more READ THIS

and do not forget to send it to us 😜

header_logo_50.png

Contributors: ZhuoFan
Source Code: https://github.com/DotOS
Kernel Source: - https://github.com/zhuofan-16/android_kernel_xiaomi_sunny
ROM OS Version: 11.x Android R

Version Information
STABLE
Current Stable Version: v5.1.1
Stable Release Date: 10-06-2021

Last edited:

Reick7

Many thanks to the Devs for this wonderful Rom.

I would like to know if there is any solution regarding the use of ViperDroid4, after installing, the notifications audios in general are buggy, crashing, but other than that the system is very good

the audio of music and videos works perfectly, it's just notifications, I used twrp.

Zirila

Jul 31, 2015
I would like to know if there is any solution regarding the use of ViperDroid4, after installing, the notifications audios in general are buggy, crashing, but other than that the system is very good

the audio of music and videos works perfectly, it's just notifications, I used twrp.
I tried Viper4Android FX magisk plugin with LOS rom and had the same problem. I tried many things, driver versions, extra modules to patch vendor/product sound drivers, but nothing worked reliable. either system-sounds are distorted (sounds like wrong mixing-rate) or the driver is active but viper effects not working.

In the end I stopped using Viper4Android FX for now, it is not working in it's current state on Android 11 or esp. this phone with vendor drivers.

Reactions: Reick7

Reick7

Eu tentei o plugin Viper4Android FX magisk com LOS rom e tive o mesmo problema. Eu tentei muitas coisas, versões de driver, módulos extras para corrigir drivers de som de fornecedores / produtos, mas nada funcionou de forma confiável. ou os sons do sistema estão distorcidos (soa como taxa de mixagem errada) ou o driver está ativo, mas os efeitos do viper não funcionam.

No final, parei de usar o Viper4Android FX por enquanto, ele não está funcionando em seu estado atual no Android 11 ou esp. este telefone com drivers do fornecedor.
I understand, apparently nothing works for now, I turned on the Ainur Narsil plugin, and improves the audio more, but it's not perfect on all music players

Furkantaner

Nov 28, 2019
Redmi Note 10
I've been using it for 10 days. I installed it using PE Aosp Recovery. There are several errors. Crashes happen when I want to change the wallpaper. There are minor errors in the customization part and the always-on screen does not open with a double click. An error occurs after expanding the notification screen on the lock screen. I can't go back to the lock screen. I have to turn the screen on and off. Other than that, the rom is very stable and fast. Thank you for your hard work. Sorry, my English is not very good.

Strfxr

Aug 8, 2019
I tried Viper4Android FX magisk plugin with LOS rom and had the same problem. I tried many things, driver versions, extra modules to patch vendor/product sound drivers, but nothing worked reliable. either system-sounds are distorted (sounds like wrong mixing-rate) or the driver is active but viper effects not working.

In the end I stopped using Viper4Android FX for now, it is not working in it's current state on Android 11 or esp. this phone with vendor drivers.
With this modules viper works fine for me on crDroid

Attachments

• RSSP.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Audio_Modification_Library-v4.0(55)[1].zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 7
  • selinux_permissive_v2[1].zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ViPER4Android_FX-v2.7.2.1(2721)[1].zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Reick7

Reick7

Presumo que este método configura o SELinux para o modo permissivo - isso não é desejado por razões de segurança.
Isso significa: segurança ou V4A funcional, portanto, não é uma opção, pois a segurança sempre deve ter prioridade.
Concordo com você, mas lembro que já fiz isso antes sem o permissível, mas acho que o problema é com o próprio sistema, já que com o CRdroid, o viper4 funciona perfeitamente, só isso, sem outros módulos.

syntheticdingo

Apr 3, 2021
I got the latest version from the RN10 Updates Telegram group. This is the download link for the latest version 5.1.3. Bear in mind it is a VANILLA build this time. I was able to install it via adb sideload.

I would also like to know where to report bugs.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dotOS_banner-5.0.png

" #DroidOnTime "

ROM Version: 5.1.1
    Device: Redmi Note 10 (sunny/mojito)
    Maintainer: 那时雨ZhuoFan
    Build Status: UNOFFICIAL

banner_discl.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

banner_about.png

dotOS is an Android ROM that focuses on performance, stability, and User Experience. We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get the most out of your device.....

banner_inst.png

CLEAN FLASH/First Time Installation :

First Make sure recovery is installed. (LineageOS recovery or Twrp)
    Make nandroid backup (Not Necessary, but just in case if you lost somewhere)
    Perform Factory Reset/Format
    Choose - Apply update from ADB
    then sideload the lastest build - adb sideload latest-Build.zip
    package sideloads till 47% and you can skip Signature verification.
    Reboot to System
    (DO NOT FLASH GAPPS,GAPPS INCLUDED)

DIRTY FLASH :
    Download the latest build
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build
    Wipe Cache
    Reboot

If you're coming from Stock OxygenOS - check here

banner_downlods.png

Website - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yeFRakrtDIXPX6sTCHhMZGmnCPYYcLFP/view?usp=sharing

banner_features.png

Complete Changelogs: https://changelogs.droidontime.com/

banner_credits.png

AOSP
    Lineage OS
    Pixel Experience
    Dirty Unicorns

And all other open-source Devs/Teams.

banner_team.png

Mohan CM - Founder/Core Developer
    Iacob Ionut - UI, UX Developer/ Core Developer
    Sipun Kumar - Developer/Maintainer

Special thanks:
    Manish Bajpai
    - Web Developer

Important Links

If you liked our Project, please consider supporting us. - Donate - https://www.paypal.me/MOHANCM

dot OS source

dotOS-Device Sources
    telegram.png

Telegram Group
    Telegram Channel

web.png

Website

Downloads page

REPORTING BUGS !

As soon as the problem occurs, take a LOGCAT!

for more READ THIS

and do not forget to send it to us 😜

header_logo_50.png

Contributors: ZhuoFan
    Source Code: https://github.com/DotOS
    Kernel Source: - https://github.com/zhuofan-16/android_kernel_xiaomi_sunny
    ROM OS Version: 11.x Android R

Version Information
    STABLE
    Current Stable Version: v5.1.1
    Stable Release Date: 10-06-2021
    Here we go......installing asap....

With this modules viper works fine for me on crDroid
    what is this ,RSSP.zip ?
    Module that removes system audio processing