" #DroidOnTime "
ROM Version: 5.1.1
Build Status: UNOFFICIAL
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."
dotOS is an Android ROM that focuses on performance, stability, and User Experience. We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get the most out of your device.....
CLEAN FLASH/First Time Installation :
Clean flash required if coming from from android 10!
- Install the latest custom recovery (either twrp or orangefox)
- Format data
- After formatting data, you may have to reboot again to recovery
- Wipe system & data & cache & dalvik cache
- Install ROM and GAPPS
DotOS Vanilla https://mega.nz/file/5IlkCK6R#ibocRVfBb0vmjbITbw-umO2tfrgmHhdtJeovkR7-hB4
DotOS GAPPS https://mega.nz/file/oc9yRK5A#3xDdXkNkVnuJ8FQ6lwYKQ9aCvT96qipczGkxzRzrVC8
Complete Changelogs: https://changelogs.droidontime.com/
And all other open-source Devs/Teams.
Mohan CM - Founder/Core Developer
Iacob Ionut - UI, UX Developer/ Core Developer
Sipun Kumar - Developer/Maintainer
Manish Bajpai - Web Developer
If you liked our Project, please consider supporting us. - Donate - https://www.paypal.me/MOHANCM
Contributors: * Mohan C M *
Source Code: https://github.com/DotOS
Kernel Source: - https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/kernel_xiaomi_polaris
ROM OS Version: 11.x Android R
Current Stable Version: v5.1.1
Stable Release Date: 14-06-2021