[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.3 [08/01/21]

matt0301

Apr 1, 2011
Guarujá

Evolution X 5.3 for the Oneplus 7T [hotdogb]
Code:
/*
* Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,
* thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
* these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if
* you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
*/

Living, Breaking, Keep Evolving.
Pixel UI, customization and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
@joeyhuab
@peaktogoo (Now RealAkito)

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

What are our features?
- Just flash and check "The Evolver"

1. You tell me

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

First Time Install / Clean Flash
1. Follow this tutorial and you will be safe: Flashing Guide

Light Screenshots / Dark Screenshots / Download

Donate to me! / Official Chat

Last edited:

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
Awesome ROM, bro! Been really enjoying it. smooth and of course the screen off FOD is lovely . Has the right amount of customizations. great work!

Reactions: hectorviov

hectorviov

Jan 4, 2012
www.hectorviov.com
I'm having a problem where sometimes when I pull down the notifications panel it disappears. It doesn't happen always, and I don't know how te replicate it exactly, seems kind of random. I'll try to get logs. Apart from that, everything seems ok.

intana

Aug 18, 2007
I'm having a problem where sometimes when I pull down the notifications panel it disappears. It doesn't happen always, and I don't know how te replicate it exactly, seems kind of random. I'll try to get logs. Apart from that, everything seems ok.
Same issue happening at my phone . Probably pixel launcher issue .

Matipolit

Mar 27, 2018
Hi, I'm installing using the method suggested in the post. I get "FAILED (remote: 'Partition not found')" for both system partitions, vendor partitions and product partitions (as seen in my screenshots).

I'm coming from the latest OOS. First time flashing on the 7t so maybe I'm making some noob mistake.

Attachments

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
when i try to flash on my oneplus 7t i end up in a bootloop can some one help ?
Try to change data partition to f2fs with twrp recovery (chinese one works well for that, you can find the app in RR tg chat or YAAP tg chat)

Hi, I'm installing using the method suggested in the post. I get "FAILED (remote: 'Partition not found')" for both system partitions, vendor partitions and product partitions (as seen in my screenshots).

I'm coming from the latest OOS. First time flashing on the 7t so maybe I'm making some noob mistake.
It seems you are not in fastbootd, from bootloader did you write fastboot reboot fastboot? Also make sure to use latest sdk platform tools from android. Normally when you when you have the errors you are having is cause you are not in fastbootd which is from where you can flash those images or you don't have the right sdk tools(adb fastboot tools.)

Matipolit

Mar 27, 2018
Try to change data partition to f2fs with twrp recovery (chinese one works well for that, you can find the app in RR tg chat or YAAP tg chat)

It seems you are not in fastbootd, from bootloader did you write fastboot reboot fastboot? Also make sure to use latest sdk platform tools from android. Normally when you when you have the errors you are having is cause you are not in fastbootd which is from where you can flash those images or you don't have the right sdk tools(adb fastboot tools.)
You're right, I was in the bootloader. I'll try again. Thanks for the help :)

intana

Aug 18, 2007
Been testing it out for awhile I didn't notice it, I had change launcher to oos launcher. On oss launcher I wasn't getting any bug related to that.
I have installed it again and I lived that issue randomly again until last install . I have changed the launcher with ruthless launcher but issue didn't disappear . I guess it is not related with pixel launcher . Sorry pixel launcher , sorry dev. :giggle:

Matipolit

Mar 27, 2018
You're right, I was in the bootloader. I'll try again. Thanks for the help :)
I tried flashing in the fastboot mode, but now I have a different problem. When flashing odm.img it said
" FAILED (remote: Value too large for defined data type) "

and when flashing product.img and system.img it said
" FAILED (remote: Operation not permitted) "
I switched to Ubuntu linux because Windows wouldn't recognize the device in fastboot mode, but I don't think it's causing this problem.

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
I tried flashing in the fastboot mode, but now I have a different problem. When flashing odm.img it said
" FAILED (remote: Value too large for defined data type) "

and when flashing product.img and system.img it said
" FAILED (remote: Operation not permitted) "
I switched to Ubuntu linux because Windows wouldn't recognize the device in fastboot mode, but I don't think it's causing this problem.
For linux after you install the adb fastboot tools you need to use the commands like this from bootloader : ./fastboot reboot fastboot, from fastbootd: ./fastboot flash odm_a odm.img
Make sure to use that ./ In the command lines for every command.
If you were having Trouble in windows what version of windows? Are the phone drivers installed ?

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
I have installed it again and I lived that issue randomly again until last install . I have changed the launcher with ruthless launcher but issue didn't disappear . I guess it is not related with pixel launcher . Sorry pixel launcher , sorry dev. :giggle:
Yeah try to get some logs and post it here to have the dev look at it, I haven't had the issues en went back to the stock launcher. Are you using any mods? Rooted?