[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 [BETA | Enforcing]

tarkzim

Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2015
Kaohsiung
Unfortunately, this ROM is forced to install its own recovery, and even if you install twrp recovery, the ROM will replace the twrp recovery with own recovery with the first restart. The only way is to change the ROM. This means that you should reboot your phone to recovery mode immediately after changing the recovery and install another one ROM to keep the twrp recovery for yourself.
1. You could turn-off the recovery updating feature in settings or initial setup wizard.
2. Once you have done part.1, you can install your 3rd-party recovery from fastboot mode without issues.
3. Maybe you should look more carefully when you tapping NEXT while initial setup process.

Reactions: alendar.sem

Flixia

May 24, 2015
No, those are different things.
You can FP and screen lock patterns without issues, just can't encrypt your data.
Thanks for the feedback.
As for Android 11... My device sources aren't ready for it and my knowledge is not enough for preparing them.
Moreover, my office work takes more time now and I have no time for new roms. That's why I'm updating existing roms only.
i set up 4PIN LS + FP LS, and after that, my phone battery died. and i recharged till 55/60, it doesn't want to boot, keep loading on LOS boot logo. i have to reformat data and reflash the rom.

alendar.sem

Oct 8, 2019
1. You could turn-off the recovery updating feature in settings or initial setup wizard.
2. Once you have done part.1, you can install your 3rd-party recovery from fastboot mode without issues.
3. Maybe you should look more carefully when you tapping NEXT while initial setup process.
Thank you for your help, the problem was that I did not pay attention to the details of the initial installation process. Do you have a solution to use the USSD codes ?

tarkzim

Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2015
Kaohsiung
Conclusion of Hardware encryption feature

Actually it works on certain case, but data partition resizing is required,
I'm still testing it on my own device, basically after resizing the partition
by reserving enough space for encrypt keys it can be encrypted by the OS.

But the problem is that TWRP builds wasn't set the correct sizes for data partition
so for now you have to do it manually, and i'm trying to find a way to make it more easier.

Ref: LINK1 LINK2

photo_2021-02-23_17-06-52.jpg

sparsh_979

Jun 4, 2012
Thanks for
New build released
  • Upstream updates and fixes.
  • Fixed VoLTE slots switching issues. (Thanks to eErenYeager)
  • Fixed USSD code dialing issues.
  • Fixed other phone dialing crashes.
  • Fixed IMS RCS service. (not tested)
  • Fixed Perf HAL on R.
Thanks for update bro.

I am facing a problem when I trying to copy n paste through Pendrive to system or sdcard phone going offline n restart.

It's a clean installation.

k4rn8g3

Feb 18, 2015
Visakhapatnam
Conclusion of Hardware encryption feature

Actually it works on certain case, but data partition resizing is required,
I'm still testing it on my own device, basically after resizing the partition
by reserving enough space for encrypt keys it can be encrypted by the OS.

But the problem is that TWRP builds wasn't set the correct sizes for data partition
so for now you have to do it manually, and i'm trying to find a way to make it more easier.

Ref: LINK1 LINK2

View attachment 5230145
Maybe build a TWRP on your trees with the correct partition sizes and stuff?