ok, there is a problem.
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Recording
- Video Playback
- Audio (Record and Playback)
What's not working:
- VoLTE and bluetooth calls (Blame Samsung for that)
- Feel free to report any issues you may encounter with relevant logs
- Download the latest supported Lineage OS build
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe data, system and cache/dalvik cache
- Flash the LineageOS zip
- (Optional) Flash arm64 gapps of your choice (NikGapps or BitGapps are recommended)
- Reboot to system and enjoy!
- Eureka Kernel R5.0 is included with the rom
- To pass safetynet, enable magisk hide in Magisk app
- To use mtp, enable developper options and choose file transfer as default mode for usb configuration (This is a glitch on android 11 roms/gsi)
- If you feel the sound is low, use audio mods like viper4android
If you like our work then please consider donating. It helps us to pay server to build roms
Feel free to join Official A20 telegram group here
Kernel source: https://github.com/Chatur27/Eureka-Kernel-Exynos7885-Q-R