New issue that i noticed the camera lags on footej when it automatically adjusts the ISO
I just install the last version today and it's a fresh install, no permission change.. but as soon you open Radio : it close automatically. If you open the app with no headphone : you got the screen : plug the headphone for antenna. And when you plug in, the next screen is again like : 1 sec the radio app and it closed right away. On MiMax hydrogen
Actually no need, FM Radio is a bit buggy even on my device, no solutions for now.On the fm Radio.. is there a way / process i can extract some log.. if any ? If that might help.. Thanks for your support of the mi max with latest 18.1.
You can try, but I don't recommend it.Can I flash this rom over lineageos 17.1 using batik recovery without wiping data?
I will look into it and try to improve them on LOS18 if possible, Thanks for your feedback.I migrated from Pixel Experience. Now I can't get a stable GPS fix.
I even tried flashing latest MIUI stable China in fastboot mode (completely wiping the phone), tested the GPS and it was working fine.
Then again flashed custom recovery and LOS 18.1 (this time without gapps) and tested the GPS. It has the same problem:
It gets a fix for a few seconds and loses it again and again.
My device is Helium.
I installed LOS 17.1. It has the same problem. looks like a "driver" issue! (if there's such a thing)
Nice update sir!New build released
- Updated to Android 11.0.0_r37 with May security patches.
- Upstream updates and fixes.
- Switch GPS HAL back to LA.BR.1.3.7-02010-8976.0.
- Improved speed of finding satellites and getting a lock.
- Kernel updates.
- SELinux policies updated.
* Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */