• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS-18.1 [tissot]

Search This thread

Thib_S

Feb 27, 2021
Hi all, Great rom works like a charm.
Question: Does any one have tried to root with latest magisk app v22.0 ? I struggle doing it : not knowing how to locate the boot.img.
Any would be appreciated !
Thanks folks

-> if anyone wonder: juste rename the downloaded Magisk_v22.0.apk to Masigk_v22.0.zip and sideload or install from twrp. It's so simple that it's not even explained on the official how to.
Bye !

Last edited:

stramuort

Apr 29, 2014
The weak spot of this otherwise fine ROM is GPS: takes 15 minutes to fix on my device. Does anyone have a solution to this?

pibolou85

Nov 3, 2019
Hello,

I installed android 11 with my old z5compact. Is it possible to root with Magisk with this unofficial rom?
Before I looked at the app: MyCanal, but now with this android 11 rom, impossible to look at Mycanal, there is an error or missing DRM, because it need the L1 and L3 license i think, but miss. Is it possible to know how to make mycanal work with this rom, ditto for Netflix in HD? But it is above all Mycanal that I want to be able to watch as before because I have a paid subscription with Mycanal. Thank you for your help.

Greetings.
Patrice.

lillywho

Aug 1, 2019
Hello,

I installed android 11 with my old z5compact. Is it possible to root with Magisk with this unofficial rom?
Before I looked at the app: MyCanal, but now with this android 11 rom, impossible to look at Mycanal, there is an error or missing DRM, because it need the L1 and L3 license i think, but miss. Is it possible to know how to make mycanal work with this rom, ditto for Netflix in HD? But it is above all Mycanal that I want to be able to watch as before because I have a paid subscription with Mycanal. Thank you for your help.

Greetings.
Patrice.
This forum is for the Xiaomi Mi A1. You're on the wrong bus here, govner!

pibolou85

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry, pls can you transfer my question in the good page ? I use a translator, and i don't find the good forum pls. Greetings

DTFuser

Jul 1, 2014
I'm in search for an Android 11 ROM in which Magisk can be easily installed from TWRP by flashing appropriate file. Can that be done for newest LineageOS?

Is there any who can confirm that way of rooting the ROM? Which version of Magisk is suitable for TWRP flash?

abhinavgupta371

Recognized Developer
Download
Changelog:
Synced to latest lineage os source changes
Fixed cpu throttling issue
Underhood improvement & changes
Rest find yourself.

Contribute on:
Paypal | upi: [email protected]
IMG_20210329_142635_702.jpg

SchimiEX

Jun 3, 2016
i like to "upgrade" our "old" A1... and have two questions

1. someone checked about the "freezing"?

2. would be this build official ? Like the other Phones last two days?

Reactions: wiz2596

kopitalk

Feb 4, 2012
Singapore
i like to "upgrade" our "old" A1... and have two questions

1. someone checked about the "freezing"?

2. would be this build official ? Like the other Phones last two days?
Freezing is still there, but at much much less frequency. It only happened to me 2x since last week update; while scrolling YouTube. But this rom overall is still superb.

tintin93

Dec 2, 2015
paris
Hello,
in order to update from month to month (so i am already in android 11 tissot) i just have to format the dalvik cache and directly install the new tissot version from twrp i guess?
Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I dirty flashed 18.1 over 17.1 on two A1 devices.

The one w/ microg was successfull, no problems. The one w/ FlameGapps is still not able to start up, even after 3 successful flashing procedures.

In addition, TWRP 3.5.0 does not connect to ADB anymore.

Any ideas except reformatting and starting over?
    Would you mind to elaborate? How did you get signature spoofing? Did you run NanoDroid-patcher from TWRP, did you follow Kingslayer9988's Guide, or did you just install microg with the inbuilt services.jar?
    I build LOS w/ microg from source. I use a docker image from docker hub that brings all tools and downloads the source from git:

When building, I use the SIGNATURE_SPOOFING=restricted option.

Before that, I used pre-built zip files from
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    Boots
    RIL
    Fingerprint
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    LED
    GPS