[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS-18.1 [tissot]

Search This thread

abhinavgupta371

Recognized Developer
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
Boots
RIL
Fingerprint
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Camera
Audio
Sensors
Flash
LED
GPS

Known issues :
You tell me !

Instructions :
Download the latest build.
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build and GApps
Reboot

Downloads :
Grab ur build : Link

Contribute on :

Paypal
Upi: abhinavgupta371-2@okaxis

Credit :
All testers who helped in testing

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the Mi A1

Contributors
abhinavgupta371
Source Code: Kernel

ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.x
ROM Firmware Required: latest available
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 18.1
Stable Release Date: 2021-03-29

Created 2020-10-16

IMG_20201016_182137_145.jpg

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Starlight5234

Nov 25, 2016
Mumbai
starlight5234.tk
Ultra pro max extremis supreme super duper hyper premium legendary epic mega omega expert maestro first class adept top-notch excellent magical overlord deity mascot super-magical superior exceptional dextrous ingenious gawd of gawds

Nice ROM!!!

Reactions: fobtob387

wiz2596

Mar 29, 2015
Wow nice

---------- Post added 17-10-2020 at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 16-10-2020 at 11:58 PM ----------

Will you keep maintaining this ROM with regular updates? I'm very tempted to flash it

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Should I use open gapps for android 10? There is no android 11 support yet

manchirua

Sep 22, 2017
LOS 18

Wow nice

---------- Post added 17-10-2020 at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 16-10-2020 at 11:58 PM ----------

Will you keep maintaining this ROM with regular updates? I'm very tempted to flash it

Donate to him, to he can continue :D

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Should I use open gapps for android 10? There is no android 11 support yet

Use Nikgapps: click here

albsat

Fantastic news!

I am on Evolutionx rom. However I tried every step I know to install this rom, but it always asks me a password to boot Android. Everything goes well,using latest magisk and twrp,but I am stuck at password on recovery. I am updating from a rom without security lock.

Any help friends?

Last edited:
Reactions: panji.laksmana

marniel647

Aug 8, 2012
Why I cannot install magisk on this and I did not see a menu that will reboot to recovery. It also bring me to los recovery instead of twrp.

mmaciast

Aug 17, 2018
Fantastic news!

I am on Evolutionx rom. However I tried every step I know to install this rom, but it always asks me a password to boot Android. Everything goes well,using latest magisk and twrp,but I am stuck at password on recovery. I am updating from a rom without security lock.

Any help friends?

Format Data in TWRP :p

sovikhaque

Oct 31, 2010
Took a leap of faith. Installed the rom but gapps failed to install. downloaded NikGapps Macro. Any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    Boots
    RIL
    Fingerprint
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    LED
    GPS