[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][M7-ALL] LineageOS 18.1 [BETA]

turko9999

Apr 29, 2011
Sakarya
What variant is your m7 , and did you wipe cache data etc?
m7_u and i already wiped my all data from advanced wipe. One time i get the welcome screen of android, when i select language it reboots and stuck at splash screen again

ONLY ROM INSTALL-CLEAN DALVIK= STUCK
ROM INSTALL-CLEAN DALVIK-GAPPS 11.0 INSTALL-CLEAN DALVIK= STUCK
ROM INSTALL-GAPPS 11.0 INSTALL= OPENED BUT REBOOT ON LANGUAGE SECTION AND STUCK AT SPLASHSCREEN
ROM INSTALL-CLEAN DALVIK- BiTApps 11.0 INSTALL-CLEAN DALVIK= STUCK

Last edited:

noisee

Jun 26, 2007
Flashed from TWRP with complete wipe, and ROM itself seems to work, but I am not able to enter recovery anymore :(
I see "Entering Recovery..." for a moment, then phone boots up to ROM again... any suggestions?
Thanks.

tarkzim

Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2015
Kaohsiung
Flashed from TWRP with complete wipe, and ROM itself seems to work, but I am not able to enter recovery anymore :(
I see "Entering Recovery..." for a moment, then phone boots up to ROM again... any suggestions?
Thanks.
The only workaround I can suggest you is shutdown the phone completely and enter recovery mode from fastboot.

noisee

Jun 26, 2007
The only workaround I can suggest you is shutdown the phone completely and enter recovery mode from fastboot.
Hi tarkzim, thank you for your reply, but that's the way I am trying to enter recovery all the time.
Power off->VOL+DOWN+POWER to enter the bootloader, and in bootloader choose Recovery (not Fastboot, in Fastboot I have only bootloader and reboot/shutdown options).
Recovery from bootloader behavior as described - "Entering Recovery" for few seconds, then boot to Lineage OS. Like TWRP was wiped or something similar...
BTW: It is not possible for me to shut down phone from "Power Off" command when fully booted. It reboots again.

noisee

Jun 26, 2007
Hi tarkzim, thank you for your reply, but that's the way I am trying to enter recovery all the time.
Power off->VOL+DOWN+POWER to enter the bootloader, and in bootloader choose Recovery (not Fastboot, in Fastboot I have only bootloader and reboot/shutdown options).
Recovery from bootloader behavior as described - "Entering Recovery" for few seconds, then boot to Lineage OS. Like TWRP was wiped or something similar...
BTW: It is not possible for me to shut down phone from "Power Off" command when fully booted. It reboots again.
I had to flash TWRP from ADB to fix it

chicagonyc

May 10, 2015
I installed TWRP and the January 11, 2011 ROM. Thanks for creating it!

Mostly everything seems to work, and so smooth on an old phone like this! Except ... for Wifi, which has constant dropouts, and random periods of reconnection. I believe my router can do both 2.4 and 5Ghz.

Funnily enough, the old purple haze bug is back in the camera -- when light is low, everything turns purple.

tariqa

Sep 5, 2020
Lefke
Hi
I made clean install with latest recovery 3.5.0 and everything work fine.
Want to have magisk. Which version I have to use?
Answer, please, who have success in it.
M7_ul version.

samhhmobil

May 25, 2017
Hamburg
Hi tarkzim,

thanks very much for this great work.
Maybe it's of interest for many others here, so please let me ask:

Which firmware do you suggest for use with this LOS 18.1?
—1.61 (HTC Sense), or
—1.54 (GooglePlayEdition, but newer as 1.61)

Thank you for your information.

samhhmobil

Andrea224

Jan 18, 2016
Rome
For whatever reason, even if in the recovery it says "successfull", after flashing latest Magisk and rebooted the phone, there's no root and it says Magisk isn't installed. Why that?

Reactions: HippoInWindow