nimenhao

Apr 24, 2021
OnePlus 8T
dotOS-5-githubBanner.png

photo_2021-02-08_01-37-44.jpg

Security patch:

June Security Patch

Thanks to the following open source projects:

Thanks@doc @luk1337 @smore-lore @Rituj Beniwal @darkobas@Alexandru Scurtu@ZVNexus@gotenksIN Open source

dotOS:

PixelExperience:

AICP:

arrow:

aospa:

havoc-os:

PixelExperience:

Resurrection Remix OS:

omni:

crdroidandroid:

Nitrogen Project:

LineageOS:

Back up data before flashing

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

2. Download the proper ZIP

3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs

4. Flash the ROM

5. Reboot to System and Update / Dirty Flash

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

3. Flash the ROM

4. Reboot to System

Factory Reset/wipe if needed [You probably need to] -------> Go back reboot system

Android OS version: 11

Source code: Dotos

Build author/Device Maintainer:nimenhao

Kernel Source code:lineage/kernel

Compile time:2021-06-13

download link:DOWNLOAD

Brush tool:DOWNLOAD

Add simple functions

The default transparent fingerprint at power-on needs to be modified by yourself. The fingerprint entry is normal but transparent

Copy "payload.bin" to "payload input", then double-click to open "payload_dumper.exe" and run and wait for the package to be automatically unpacked. Copy or move "payload_output" to the "fastboot_installer" folder, and then double-click "ROMinstaller. bat" run to connect to the mobile phone ( Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs | Pay attention to double clear data,Then go back and restart(reboot system) the phone

Screenshot_20210509-151442.pngScreenshot_20210509-153748.png
Screenshot_20210529-150127.png
Screenshot_20210529-150135.png

Last edited:

Imprezzion

Dec 12, 2011
Gorredijk
Wow this is nice to see!

Could you please tell me if this has proper GApps + Assistant (OK Google) working?

Also, most cust ROM's for the OP8Pro suffer from the fingerprint backlight not always working and when you unlock the phone through fingerprint it registers it as a "touch" so it will also touch whatever is under the FP icon on the homepage / launcher often opening that app which is really annoying. LOS18.1 does not have this problem so I'm hoping this is based on the same commits and doesn't have this problem!

MariusKv

May 25, 2010
OnePlus 8 Pro
Wow this is nice to see!

Could you please tell me if this has proper GApps + Assistant (OK Google) working?

Also, most cust ROM's for the OP8Pro suffer from the fingerprint backlight not always working and when you unlock the phone through fingerprint it registers it as a "touch" so it will also touch whatever is under the FP icon on the homepage / launcher often opening that app which is really annoying. LOS18.1 does not have this problem so I'm hoping this is based on the same commits and doesn't have this problem!
I coudent get it to boot heh

Imprezzion

Dec 12, 2011
Gorredijk
Man you made me a very happy man. This ROM is unbelievable.. ALL the problems I have had with other AOSP ROM's are just not here. FP on AOD works fine, no ghost touches, Hey / OK Google works fine, AOD turns off when closing my wallet case in stead of staying on.. The customization of DOT is incredible.. I love this ROM already!

One thing, is it possible to make the "date" option for the clock not only the day but also the date itself so for example not just "sa 13:41" but "sa may 15 13:41" or whatever Java format my country uses (dd DD mmm HH:MM I believe), I know gravitybox can do it but I don't wanna install EdXposed if I don;t have to lol.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some other findings:

- Volume panel can't be interacted with on left side
    - Back gesture in landscape (YouTube, some games) is very hard to trigger
    - playing music doesn't appear on lockscreen

But still a very smooth and stable ROM for first release. Kudos to the dev!!
    You can train brightness to get better. there is the telegram group, it's given in description

I dont see it anymore.

My findings:

- Good rom, stable, fast. Hasty kernel as stock kernel. FP works really good if you change the colour to green
    - Brightness is standard to bright.

I see an option for OTA, maybe if rom is going to be official?
    Reinstall USB drivers.
    Why no ota?(
    Its not official thats why
    dotOS-5-githubBanner.png

photo_2021-02-08_01-37-44.jpg

Security patch:

June Security Patch

Thanks to the following open source projects:

Thanks@doc @luk1337 @smore-lore @Rituj Beniwal @darkobas@Alexandru Scurtu@ZVNexus@gotenksIN Open source

dotOS:

PixelExperience:

AICP:

arrow:

aospa:

havoc-os:

PixelExperience:

Resurrection Remix OS:

omni:

crdroidandroid:

Nitrogen Project:

LineageOS:

Back up data before flashing

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs

4. Flash the ROM

5. Reboot to System and Update / Dirty Flash

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

3. Flash the ROM

4. Reboot to System

Factory Reset/wipe if needed [You probably need to] -------> Go back reboot system

Android OS version: 11

Source code: Dotos

Build author/Device Maintainer:nimenhao

Kernel Source code:lineage/kernel

Compile time:2021-06-13

download link:DOWNLOAD

Brush tool:DOWNLOAD

Add simple functions

The default transparent fingerprint at power-on needs to be modified by yourself. The fingerprint entry is normal but transparent

Copy "payload.bin" to "payload input", then double-click to open "payload_dumper.exe" and run and wait for the package to be automatically unpacked. Copy or move "payload_output" to the "fastboot_installer" folder, and then double-click "ROMinstaller. bat" run to connect to the mobile phone ( Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs | Pay attention to double clear data,Then go back and restart(reboot system) the phone

Screenshot_20210509-151442.pngScreenshot_20210509-153748.png
    Screenshot_20210529-150127.png
    Screenshot_20210529-150135.png
    I've been eyeing this ROM for quite some time, glad to see someone port it to OP8P! Can't wait to try it!
    Some other findings:

- Volume panel can't be interacted with on left side
    - Back gesture in landscape (YouTube, some games) is very hard to trigger
    - playing music doesn't appear on lockscreen

But still a very smooth and stable ROM for first release. Kudos to the dev!!
    You can train brightness to get better. there is the telegram group, it's given in description

I dont see it anymore.

My findings:

- Good rom, stable, fast. Hasty kernel as stock kernel. FP works really good if you change the colour to green
    - Brightness is standard to bright.

I see an option for OTA, maybe if rom is going to be official?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone