[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][OnePlus 8 PRO][11.0.0_r38] DotOS-V5.1.1 | [15/06/2021]

Search This thread

TheExoduser

Jan 4, 2017
Stuttgart
I love the aesthetics of this rom, but can anybody tell me how the battery life is on this rom? I'm currently using crDroid and really happy with the battery life and don't want to lose that.

Imprezzion

Dec 12, 2011
Gorredijk
Flashed todays build, works very well, only 1 "problem". The AOD does not turn off in my pocket / with my wallet cover closed. It should, it also detects it fine when you use pocket mode, but it doesn't turn off to save on power and burn-in. Every other ROM, OOS or custom, turns off AOD with proximity so..

nimenhao

Apr 24, 2021
OnePlus 8T
Flashed todays build, works very well, only 1 "problem". The AOD does not turn off in my pocket / with my wallet cover closed. It should, it also detects it fine when you use pocket mode, but it doesn't turn off to save on power and burn-in. Every other ROM, OOS or custom, turns off AOD with proximity so..
You can turn off that mode to see, pocket mode, fingerprint option has a button to test it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why no ota?(
    Its not official thats why
    Any idea if this rom will be available in official channels?
    please make an upload video
    dotOS-5-githubBanner.png

photo_2021-02-08_01-37-44.jpg

Security patch:

June Security Patch

Thanks to the following open source projects:

Thanks@doc @luk1337 @smore-lore @Rituj Beniwal @darkobas@Alexandru Scurtu@ZVNexus@gotenksIN Open source

dotOS:

PixelExperience:

AICP:

arrow:

aospa:

havoc-os:

PixelExperience:

Resurrection Remix OS:

omni:

crdroidandroid:

Nitrogen Project:

LineageOS:

Back up data before flashing

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

2. Download the proper ZIP

3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs

4. Flash the ROM

5. Reboot to System and Update / Dirty Flash

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

2. Download the proper ZIP

3. Flash the ROM

4. Reboot to System

Factory Reset/wipe if needed [You probably need to] -------> Go back reboot system

Android OS version: 11

Source code: Dotos

Build author/Device Maintainer:nimenhao

Kernel Source code:lineage/kernel

Compile time:2021-06-15

download link:DOWNLOAD

Brush tool:DOWNLOAD

Add simple functions

The default transparent fingerprint at power-on needs to be modified by yourself. The fingerprint entry is normal but transparent

Copy "payload.bin" to "payload input", then double-click to open "payload_dumper.exe" and run and wait for the package to be automatically unpacked. Copy or move "payload_output" to the "fastboot_installer" folder, and then double-click "ROMinstaller. bat" run to connect to the mobile phone ( Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs | Pay attention to double clear data,Then go back and restart(reboot system) the phone

Screenshot_20210509-151442.pngScreenshot_20210509-153748.png
    Screenshot_20210529-150127.png
    Screenshot_20210529-150135.png
    I've been eyeing this ROM for quite some time, glad to see someone port it to OP8P! Can't wait to try it!
    Some other findings:

- Volume panel can't be interacted with on left side
    - Back gesture in landscape (YouTube, some games) is very hard to trigger
    - playing music doesn't appear on lockscreen

But still a very smooth and stable ROM for first release. Kudos to the dev!!
    You can train brightness to get better. there is the telegram group, it's given in description

I dont see it anymore.

My findings:

- Good rom, stable, fast. Hasty kernel as stock kernel. FP works really good if you change the colour to green
    - Brightness is standard to bright.

I see an option for OTA, maybe if rom is going to be official?